3 paydays of doom please read

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

One_of_a_kind

3 paydays of doom please read

Post by One_of_a_kind »

hello my ingame user name is amir_gogo im a level 1 character and ive recently obtained 3 unusual paydays, i have olny been killed twice by a player and that was long before these paydays so it cant be hitman tax, ive listed them in order as payday 1 2 and 3.

payday 1
i recieved a payday giving me $1431 when i was supposed to get at least $5000 because of me /guard ing someone for $5000 because im a lvl2 mercenary.i have no evidence

payday 2
after payday 1 i guarded 2 people both for $5000 so that adds up to $10000 for my next payday (payday 2) but instead i recieved -$6936. i have no evidence

payday 3
this is the olny payday i have evidence of
after payday 2 i guarded one player for $5000 and on the next payday (payday3) but i recieved a check for -$1115 on payday 3
http://photoshack.com/albums/userpics/1 ... mp-000.png

i know some people might think this is a small amount of money but to a new player like me it is a lot and i really love this server even though i just played recently it is better than any server on SAMP.

it would mean a lot if the money i lost (approximatley $29000 including guarding and normal $3000 paychecks could be given to me but i understand if i havent produced enough evidence for my money back but please can you fix the payday bug. (cant wait to get $50000 to lvl up)

thank you

SZR RULES!!!!
Anthony Martinez

Re: 3 paydays of doom please read

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Sounds like a hit man.
Jeffu_Koiso
One_of_a_kind

Post by One_of_a_kind »

its not ive olny been killed twice by a player but that was when i started and before my first ever payday (which was normal income) and then 2 paydays later the doom paydays began
DuncUK
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Frank_Dowling Alabaster_Codify

Post by DuncUK »

Anthony Martinez wrote:Sounds like a hit man.
I understand that it says on your paycheque if you've been killed by a hitman... his screenshot contains no such message.
Alabaster Codify, SA News... on a break from SZR.
One_of_a_kind

Post by One_of_a_kind »

so is there any way of me getting back that money because i really really need it.
One_of_a_kind

Post by One_of_a_kind »

hey guys this is my latest payday i was supposed to get 6000 for guarding a player but instead got -3344

please can an adimin do something
One_of_a_kind

Post by One_of_a_kind »

hey i just got 2 normal paydays and i never guarded anyone i think the problem is when i guard i get a minus paycheck and when i dont i get a normal paycheck so there might be a bug with guard or something.

please can an admin fix this thanks
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

If the person you are guarding dies you are subtracted the money the /guard would give to prevent people abusing guard for free armor.
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is