I am teleporting people

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Derek
Game Name(s): Derek_Kawasaki Gordon_McLoud

I am teleporting people

Post by Derek »

It happened with me three times today.

First time it was near SF MDELIVER. It was a Jester. I found it empty so I carjacked it (it was better than the car I was driving), after a while I read "Lucka Spazziano: wtf". There was nobody near, so I stopped the car and ask "Is there someone there?". I was afraid I was unsync and stole someone's car without knowing. So he said he was at somewhere else and got teleported to where I was, and then I stole his car.

I gave him a ride to beach mget, and everything went fine.

Second time (10 minutes later) I dropped a car at crane and carjacked an empty Jester that was there. So again, the same reactions "<Someone I can't see>: wtf! hax?". This time it was AndY_C and Chris_GA speaking (I couldn't see any of them). And they were like "How we got back here? lol"

I got out of the car, started talking with them, but since they said anything, I thought they had disappeared so I entered the car again and went home. After that I logged out.

Third time (Oo), an hour later or more, it happened with a man of my family (Yakuza), I just saw an empty Black Limo near bank, and I carjacked it. You all already know the rest of the conversation "wtf! what happened? I was teleported" and etc.

Just to let you know, I am not guilty :ashobon: and I am posting this to know if someone else has already experienced it before, or if someone knows how to solve it (I hope that doesnt happen to me again).

uh... thanks.
Derek Kawasaki - Lvl 7 - Yakuza

Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Re: I am teleporting people

Post by Chris Hansen »

I've experienced this occasionally. I think it's related to EPPs. I suggest just relogging as soon as possible to avoid further incidents, with maybe a /report saying the ID of the other player in the car in case they have an EPP on them too.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael