bank error

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

pelu_brazzi

bank error

Post by pelu_brazzi »

hi i have the same problem, i go to the bank to witdraw 80k and they didin give me the money.. what can i do to get it? i need the money to buy a new house thank
pelu_brazzi

Re: bank error

Post by pelu_brazzi »

i lost 80k because when i go to withdraw it the bank didint give me the 80k... and i want my money, what can i do?
Angry_maximilian
Game Name(s): Angry Maximilian

Post by Angry_maximilian »

Yeah that happened to my brother, he withdrawed 100k and he did'nt get it.
They really need to fix this bug because it happens a lot and people are losing large amounts of money.
A N G R Y|::::::::|M A X
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

Angry_maximilian wrote:Yeah that happened to my brother, he withdrawed 100k and he did'nt get it.
They really need to fix this bug because it happens a lot and people are losing large amounts of money.
Its not a bug, its people doing commands too fast. It normally happens when you deposit money and try to take money out right away. (( IE. Putting all your money in the bank before payday to get the most interest, then taking it back out right away))
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
Satural

Post by Satural »

pelu_brazzi wrote:hi i have the same problem, i go to the bank to witdraw 80k and they didin give me the money.. what can i do to get it? i need the money to buy a new house thank
Btw you go screen shot?If yes post it here and i think admins will give you your money...
...Agosto_Salieri a strange man from Sicily...
"First is Mama,Second is the Family And third is God"