2+ mats per run for level 3 + Arms Dealers

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
metalxkoz
Game Name(s): Niko_Koliask Darius_Williams Tater_OCallaghan

2+ mats per run for level 3 + Arms Dealers

Post by metalxkoz »

I think the idea of a level 3 or 4 arms dealer to be able to purchase 2 or so packages at one time would be a good way to help arms dealers, and also encourage them to want to level up. If they have the money to purchase 2 or so, then why not, ya know? It would limit the amount they got, but also make the process a little easier, instead of poopsocking it all day just to be able to make a few guns. I'm sure that it won't be too outrageous to be able to get 500, instead of 250, materials per run.
Niko Koliask - DONUT SQUAD - Level 16
"this is the best please Nuglar plas" - Andres_B
"Niko are you black irl? ... Because your voice is deep like a black man's" - Gentle_Man
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: 2+ mats per run for level 3 + Arms Dealers

Post by Juke »

metalxkoz wrote:I think the idea of a level 3 or 4 arms dealer to be able to purchase 2 or so packages at one time would be a good way to help arms dealers, and also encourage them to want to level up. If they have the money to purchase 2 or so, then why not, ya know? It would limit the amount they got, but also make the process a little easier, instead of poopsocking it all day just to be able to make a few guns. I'm sure that it won't be too outrageous to be able to get 500, instead of 250, materials per run.
I wouldn't mind as long as the second package costed twice as much
metalxkoz

Post by metalxkoz »

Yeah, I totally agree. Price paid for convenience.
"Niko are you black irl? ... Because your voice is deep like a black man's" - Gentle_Man
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

My vote is for triple the price if it gets implemented, but I see no reason for it to be added. One of the problems is that some matrunners might want to not pick up the extra packages/materials, and would have no choice but to pay double/triple for the extra mats.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Samiam22

Post by Samiam22 »

That's what I thought.
Sam_Iam, Level 7, Civilian
Liam_Heath, Level 2, SANews Correspondent
Damien_West, Level 1, Grove Street Families Recruit
metalxkoz

Post by metalxkoz »

Nah, like implement a different command? Like /mget2 for the extra mats, and /mget for the regular purchase.
Strange

Post by Strange »

I think it is fine the way it is. If you are too lazy to run materials, then either buy them off someone else, or get a different job. I am an arms dealer, and I spend a good portion of my time running mats. I don't mind it at all. That is the whole reason for the mat system in the first place, to make it so it isn't real easy to dole out weapons.

Here, how about this, you can just go up to the mat pickup, and tell it how many packs you want, like /mget 50000 and get all the mats you need... How would that be? How bout this too... You don't even have to go to drop off to exchange them. You could just do it right there at pickup... Then you could spam your macros all day long and not have to put any effort into it at all... How retarded.

There is NOT supposed to be millions of guns floating around the server, that is the reason for the system. Like I said before, if you think it requires too much effort, find a different line of work. Don't be so lazy, or don't sell guns. It's that easy man.
BrotherBlunt
Game Name(s): Brother_Blunt

Post by BrotherBlunt »

Strange wrote:I think it is fine the way it is. If you are too lazy to run materials, then either buy them off someone else, or get a different job. I am an arms dealer, and I spend a good portion of my time running mats. I don't mind it at all. That is the whole reason for the mat system in the first place, to make it so it isn't real easy to dole out weapons.

Here, how about this, you can just go up to the mat pickup, and tell it how many packs you want, like /mget 50000 and get all the mats you need... How would that be? How bout this too... You don't even have to go to drop off to exchange them. You could just do it right there at pickup... Then you could spam your macros all day long and not have to put any effort into it at all... How retarded.

There is NOT supposed to be millions of guns floating around the server, that is the reason for the system. Like I said before, if you think it requires too much effort, find a different line of work. Don't be so lazy, or don't sell guns. It's that easy man.
Agreed. Beside it is called a JOB.
If your good at then you know how to work the system, buy what you need and sell it to make your money.
Having any job and being successful means hard work at it.
A JOB is not for the lazy, I believe in the U.S it is called welfare.
Landino_Semunchi

Post by Landino_Semunchi »

Chris Hansen wrote:My vote is for triple the price if it gets implemented, but I see no reason for it to be added. One of the problems is that some matrunners might want to not pick up the extra packages/materials, and would have no choice but to pay double/triple for the extra mats.
Put back /materials get [# of packages] and it'll be fine.