Triads

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

toretto_mckaul

Triads

Post by toretto_mckaul »

Gang Name: Triads
Gang Description: The Triads have flocked over all of China and Japan, the original part of the Triads started in Hong Kong where a man named Wu_Zi_Mu got together a group of highly trained and skilled Ex Vietnamese Soldiers, they were so highly trained because while they were being heldover in America as POW's. In there sparet time the highly trained military personnel would train them and give them the secret to kill a man in 100 ways. When they returned from america there family was doing well until the rival family the Wo Chi Minh boys moved into Hong Kong. The Triads and them were immediatley at war, after having a steady 5 year war with them it was time to leave Hong Kong and branch off to a new city and state. So Wu_Zi decided to bring his highest ranked and most skilled men to the city of Los Santos, San Andreas.
Why?: Well, I have been in a few familys that have taken part in this server. I have seen how things are done and how they happen. I was the boss of a family once before but that was an unorganized leadership. I was forced to take over the family do to bad leadership. Once I took over Boss posistion the family had already been destroyed from the previous leadership and things were going downhill from that point quick. I have the funds, expierence and leadership skills to run this family. I think most that the server will like this idea and the Roleplay I will bring with it, this family will be fun to be a part of and have a good time with.

Members
Tookie Williams/toretto mckaul--Wu_Zi_Mu
Lincoln_Burrows/Yzanami Yoko
Disis Sparta/Unknown
Dante Lucifer/Unknown
Corey Taylor/Unknown
Zink Luigi/Unknown

More Members will be recruited,
talk to me in game or post here.

Desired Skins
Boss Skin: Wu_Zi_Mu character
Skin Id:117
Skin Id:228
Skin Id:49
Skin Id:118
Skin Id:240
Skin Id:57
Skin Id:214--Women Skin

Family Cars: Black Premiers
Last edited by toretto_mckaul on November 20th, 2008, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melvin wrote:I'll fucking kill you!!!!
David_York

Re: Triads

Post by David_York »

Oh god no... The curse!

Edit: Ok now that I read your application.

Gang description:
You have spelling errors.
Your story lacks a certain smooth trend between sentences and is a tad short, jumping over details here and there.

why?:
Kind of the same, you have spelling erros. But it does explain things but lacks a solid statement you are a leader.

Don't take any offence it's just input.

I also am wondering where your HQ will be.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

Nice idea, but still based off a real gang.
http://www.gangland.net/triads.htm
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

I've lost count how many times you've actually changed your gang name/gang theme.

If you need help finding an HQ, I have pretty cool one you should check out.
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

Jon Smith wrote:Nice idea, but still based off a real gang.
http://www.gangland.net/triads.htm
yeah you need something original like mafia or yakuza
toretto_mckaul

Post by toretto_mckaul »

yeah it got changed alot but its because I took over the Rollers using a CO-Up and when i took over there was about 3 members left in the family, no gang cars, no Headquarters or anything. That is why all my familys never worked I couldnt get it where I had an Hq, gang cars, I did have the members though.

But on another note yeah Kofi ill contact you in game for the advice on the hq.
Yzanami_yoko

Post by Yzanami_yoko »

I like this idea but i saw one mistake WHY IM NOT IN MEMBERS LIST? :cripes:
Nelson_Green Ex-Pirate (Redbeard_Frank)
Rogan_Shi

Post by Rogan_Shi »

So the leader's name is going to be Wu_Zi_Mu? So are you trying to base your gang to the actual triads? Or the story?
David_York

Post by David_York »

Reminds me of the old MCB days... A triad themed gang run by Woozie_Mu, go figure.
UndertakerDX

Post by UndertakerDX »

Ive waited so long for the traids, i fully support this family creation. Cursed? psh exactly what the people of los santos needs, something to be afraid of.
David_York

Post by David_York »

No no... It's just that Triads are cursed to be annoying and banned soon after their faggotry crusade.
toretto_mckaul

Post by toretto_mckaul »

No, well I cant say it wont because i cannot predict the future of the family but If accepted i will try my hardest to keep it going and hopefully make it a good well built family like the Yakuza and mafia. Those families have been on the server for ever it seems like. Also we will have a no faggotry rule and there will be new creative ways to get into the triads.....
ShadoBoy1

Post by ShadoBoy1 »

Yeah, I was under this leader before and He was the one that kept the gang together. He also made sure that the other gangs didn't take advantage of us. This man is a good leader and should be able to make this gang.
toretto_mckaul

Post by toretto_mckaul »

There will be no faggotry crusade
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

I never had much of a problem with you, but you do have poor English. It's a problem with roleplay.

Also, you've run an OOC scam on someone. Without going into details, it was funny and mean. I'm conflicted.

Faction slot unlikely.
Last edited by Juke on December 10th, 2008, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =15&t=7463

If you have such a shit attitude and can't even go past getting an exam for the LSPD, how can you manage a gang?
toretto_mckaul

Post by toretto_mckaul »

If I found the person that I had scammed ingame I would pay him double the amount of money I took from him and I think he would be fine with it, most likely I wont find him because I do not know who that was.

And Silver I explained myself in my LSPD app I have nothing else to say on that. I have already ran a family but it fell apart from all the problems that occured in it before I was given the leadership of it. By the way I do not have a shit attitude and if you hung out with me for only a small amount of time ingame you would notice that I don't have a bad attitude :emo: and that I like to be a positive player. :P
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

toretto_mckaul wrote:If I found the person that I had scammed ingame I would pay him double the amount of money I took from him and I think he would be fine with it, most likely I wont find him because I do not know who that was.
It was me....it seems you dont remember