Wanted: someone to travel back in time with me

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Wanted: someone to travel back in time with me

Post by Nurgle »

hello I need a magnolia C edition of the rules written. Criteria:

1. no words containing more than 4 letters
2. everything explained to the letter leaving no room for any possible requirement for common sense, deduction or intelligence

thank you
David_Lee_Roth

Re: Wanted: someone to write rules

Post by David_Lee_Roth »

Rule #1
No Mag-C on server
Andriy_Kovalenko
Donut Chaser

Post by Andriy_Kovalenko »

David_Lee_Roth wrote:Rule #1
No Mag-C on server

Server contains 6 letters. The highest letter count can be only 4. Tz-tz-tz.
Andriy Kovalenko - Detective
Hugh Marshall - Nigger
Josh_Martinez wrote:Family name Estonian gangsterz
<Joe_Goebbles> no 42K-itty mason best size. she has a part time job demolishing buildings
David_Lee_Roth

Post by David_Lee_Roth »

i failed :arghy:
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

huuurggh guur no run in circle circle is shape it look like O that no do zig zag like this Z <--- zigzag no good dont do no dm killing somebody with no reason is dm dont do no kill at spawn that where people pop up when come back to life no kill there plz
Youtube Video: show
David_Lee_Roth

Post by David_Lee_Roth »

Rabs wrote:huuurggh guur no run in circle circle is shape it look like O that no do zig zag like this Z <--- zigzag no good dont do no dm killing somebody with no reason is dm dont do no kill at spawn that where people pop up when come back to life no kill there plz
^^ what he said
Max Lion

Post by Max Lion »

I'll help you write the rules so that any idiot can understand.

As long as misspellings are not a requirement to meet the gibber speech here.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

V 1.0

DM = kill for fun

It is when you kill a man or girl when you meet them. Do not do this. Talk to the man or girl and get to know them then find a way to kill them that is a good plot. Do not take a shot at men or a girl if they dont kill at you. If they do then kill the men or girl.

Chik Run

Some will say to you "HEY DO NOT CHIK RUN". This is when you run in zigs and zags and in a O way in a loop when a men or girl take a shot at you. This is bad it will make you hard to hit with lag from ping.

Heli Kill

Dont get a heli and use them to kill with the top of it. You can ram into cars or men or a girl but do not use the top to kill them.

Car park

Dont use cars to park on top of men or a girl. If you park on top of them you will get a ban. You can use cars to ram men or a girl but do not ram on to them over and over so they cant get back up.

A Hack

Do not use a hack on SZR. The Mods team has ways to see you do this. They will use a code to see if you use a hack or a man or a girl will make a tell to the Mods team so dont do a hack on here.

Log to get away from:

Die: If a gang is to make a kill on you you must get away or kill them fast. Do not log off SAMP or use quit to exit.

Cop bust: If a cop has you in his car to take to the cop HQ for jail you must stay in the car and wait. He will put you in a cell and you will pay. Do not log off SAMP or use quit to exit.

Bled: If you have bled on you you must heal with a drug or food or die. Do not log off SAMP or use quit to exit.

DM Cops

NO! Dont do this! Cops will get mad and you will wish you had not. You will get a warn or ban if you do this much. Cops will see you and say hey he is the man or girl who will kill a cop when he sees one so we will just kill him or drop him off a high spot.

DM a gang

Do not DM a gang or you will have a lot of guys and a girl or two on your back. You can get a bad word from your gang boss if you do this and he does not tell you to. If your boss says to kill then ok. If you DM too much no gang will like you and you will be a lone wolf. Dont go to a gang HQ and sit and wait for them to come in the game. If you take a shot at the guy or girl when they come in the game you can get a warn or ban.

Sit on red O in fast food

If a man or girl is to kill you dont go onto a fast food red O. You can get a soda or use pot but NO FAST FOOD. If a gang is to make a kill on you do not run into Cluk Bell red O. If you do this you will get a ban.

Run in and out of exit over and over

This will get you a warn or a ban. Do not run into a door and run out of the door over and over. If you run away from a man or girl who is to kill you go in one time or exit one time but do not do this over and over.

Pay Farm

Do not make a new name over and over and take the new pay from each one. You must play with one name and make some pay for your own. If you do this the Mods team will take all your pay and give you less than zero bank. You will lose all that you have! Or you will just get a ban.

Take a shot from the left seat

If you are the one who is in the left seat(the one who will make the car move) in a car you cant take a shot! The ones in the next seat or in the back can use a gun but you cant! If you take a shot in that seat you will get a warn or ban.

Gun in a home

Do not get a gun if you see it in your home. You can only use a gun if you buy one from a guy. The mods will see if you do this and you will get a warn or ban. DONT PICK UP A GUN IN A HOME!

Run Man

If you are on SZR you need to play. Dont alt tab out for a long time and only get your pay. They call this "Run Man". If the Mods see you do this they will take a lot of pay and you will be less than zero bank.

Sky Bomb and Car Bomb

Sky bomb with a jet is when you fly a jet into some guys and it will blow up to kill them. Do not do this you will get a warn or a ban. If you use a car bomb take care! It is not a rule but Mods dont like a car bomb if you do it a lot you will get a warn or a ban.
Last edited by Grimlock on December 2nd, 2008, 10:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

edited with some more clarifications
Grimlock wrote:V 1.1

DM = kill for fun

It is when you kill a man or girl when you meet them. Do not do this. Talk to the man or girl and get to know them then find a way to kill them that is a good plot. Do not take a shot at men or a girl if they dont kill at you. If they do then kill the men or girl.

Chik Run

Some will say to you "HEY DO NOT CHIK RUN". This is when you run in zigs and zags and in a O way in a loop when a men or girl take a shot at you. This is bad it will make you hard to hit with lag from ping.

Heli Kill

Dont get a heli and use them to kill with the top of it. You can ram into cars or men or a girl but do not use the top to kill them.

Car park

Dont use cars to park on top of men or a girl. If you park on top of them you will get a ban. You can use cars to ram men or a girl but do not park on them. this also mean no ram man so he cant get back up.

A Hack

Do not use a hack on SZR. The Mods team has ways to see you do this. They will use a code to see if you use a hack or a man or a girl will make a tell to the Mods team so dont do a hack on here.

Log to get away from:

Die: If a gang is to make a kill on you you must get away or kill them fast. Do not log off SAMP or use quit to exit.

Cop bust: If a cop has you in his car to take to the cop HQ for jail you must stay in the car and wait. He will put you in a cell and you will pay. Do not log off SAMP or use quit to exit.

Bled: If you have bled on you you must heal with a drug or food or die. Do not log off SAMP or use quit to exit.

DM Cops

NO! Dont do this! Cops will get mad and you will wish you had not. You will get a warn or ban if you do this much. Cops will see you and say hey he is the man or girl who will kill a cop when he sees one so we will just kill him or drop him off a high spot.

DM a gang

Do not DM a gang or you will have a lot of guys and a girl or two on your back. You can get a bad word from your gang boss if you do this and he does not tell you to. If your boss says to kill then ok. If you DM too much no gang will like you and you will be a lone wolf. Dont go to a gang HQ and sit and wait for them to come in the game. If you take a shot at the guy or girl when they come in the game you can get a warn or ban.

Sit on red O in fast food

If a man or girl is to kill you dont go into a fast food red O, this very bad. You can get a soda or use pot but NO FAST FOOD. If a man is to make a kill on you do not run into Cluck Bell red O or u get ban. If you do this you WILL GET BAN

Run in and out of exit over and over

This will get you a warn or a ban. Do not run into a door and run out of the door over and over. If you run away from a man or girl who is to kill you go in one time or exit one time but do not do this over and over.

Pay Farm

Do not make a new name over and over and take the new pay from each one. You must play with one name and make some pay for your own. If you do this the Mods team will take all your pay and give you less than zero bank. You will lose all that you have! you may just get band for this

Take a shot from the left seat

If you are the one who is in the left seat (man who move car) in a car you cant take a shot! The ones in the next seat or in the back can use a gun but you cant! If you take a shot in that seat you will get a warn or ban.

Gun in a home

Do not get a gun if you see it in your home. You can only use a gun if you buy one from a guy. The mods will see if you do this and you will get a warn or ban. DONT PICK UP A GUN IN A HOME!

Run Man

If you are on SZR you need to play. Dont alt tab out for a long time and only get your pay. They call this "Run Man". If the Mods see you do this they will take a lot of pay and you will be in less than zero cash.

Sky Bomb and Car Bomb

Sky bomb with a jet is when you fly a jet into some guys and it will blow up to kill them. Do not do this you will get a warn or a ban. If you use a car bomb take care! It is not a rule but Mods dont like a car bomb if you do it a lot you will get a warn or a ban.
Max Lion

Post by Max Lion »

Nice Job!

I think we have a winner!
Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

v.1.1 = final
Van_Hell wrote:so was i will make die all the times bears want this sux.
DumbestDog

Post by DumbestDog »

Max Lion wrote:Nice Job!

I think we have a winner!
max lion is a max tiger
John

Post by John »

this is most excellent work
Wait.....just who the hell is this guy anyways?
-----------------------

Roster of faggots removed until further notice.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

jon smit like this way of rule
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Jon Smith wrote:jon smit like this way of rule
This new set of rules was intended for you because of your faggoty way of arguing every single possible technicality that isn't spelled out directly in them. Now even someone with a double digit IQ like you can understand them.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

My way of seeing the old rules was this - if it's not written down EXACTLY as it is so called committed, it is arguable. Many instances I do not even argue as I see undeniable proof, and others, it is iffy.
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

"Yes, I know you said that I wasn't to go within five-hundred feet of her, but your honor, you never specified if you meant the international foot or the United States Survey foot. According to the latter, I was actually just outside the boundary."
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

I have never said anything of that proportion
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Jon Smith wrote:My way of seeing the old rules was this - if it's not written down EXACTLY as it is so called committed, it is arguable. Many instances I do not even argue as I see undeniable proof, and others, it is iffy.
You're forgetting the first rule
Don't be gay!
If someone is being gay, an admin can punish them, even if the rule isn't written down with every single variation of the rule.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Lil_Poop
Game Name(s): Lil_Poot

Post by Lil_Poop »

Sacajawea
kinda dump

Post by Sacajawea »

Lil_Poot wrote:http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =33&t=6725

Rule #1= Read this!!!
Your breaking that rule yourself buddy!
Max Lion

Post by Max Lion »

Well I think the rules have now been covered for the literate and the dumb asses (I didn't want use illiterate, because dumb asses wouldn't get it).
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

Lol just read the rules that guy wrote for us. I can barely read it. I request the maximum letter count to be 8 instead of 4.
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

RULE ONE: YOUR BANT.
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

Cluck Bell
you lose