lol2.0.txt

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Vince

Re: lol2.0.txt

Post by Vince »

I lolled when my name came up.
[04:10] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Let's basejump with Miyazaki.
Rho
Game Name(s): Rho

Post by Rho »

CAITLIN AND KEN STOP POSTING
~~more than a troll~~

<Rho> which one of yall did that
<Ando> *raises paw*
Image SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA DRO
Rho

Post by Rho »

tldr ken's only gimmick and claim to fame is "that creepy guy who gauds every internet girl into grotesquely cybering with him"; caitlin's a stupid typical internet female with a dominatrix complex (UR JUST LAUGHING BECAUSE U WISH U COULD SCORE WITH A GIRL LIKE MI)
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

Honestly i'm mainly suprised that it took them so many days to find the logs.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Casadina
Game Name(s): im a girl

Post by Casadina »

i could have told you all that caitlin was nuts a bit ago
ImageImageImage
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

NomuKen wrote:Honestly i'm mainly suprised that it took them so many days to find the logs.
Not too hard when you tell them where to look.
Former Mayor of Los Santos
Matt_Groeing
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Matt_Groeing Kage

Post by Matt_Groeing »

Not again Ken! :evil:
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Well for starters, fire her from the PD for CONDUCT UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER
Grace wrote:I literally am dodging bullets and cocks all day
Matt_Tufariello

Post by Matt_Tufariello »

put her on the wall of fame :flaccid:
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

I had no real negative feelings towards you until you went around saying I don't RP. I don't RP? That's all I do, ever. I don't even play this game, all I do is sit on my ass /meing people! Anyway, you are a mother of a child who has a steady boyfriend, and yet you choose to sit at your computer, e-fucking a child. Nice, what an awesome person you are. When you joined, in the first day you were here you complained that "The admins suck" "The LSPD sucks" "The FBI administration sucks" "The tazer rules suck" "the RP sucks" "The LSPD laws suck" and went on to explain how WTFman is better in every single way. So why don't you pick up your trampy little whore ass and leave? You bring nothing to our server, so go suck Large Heavy Ballsacks somewhere else.
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Jackal wrote:I had no real negative feelings towards you until you went around saying I don't RP. I don't RP? That's all I do, ever. I don't even play this game, all I do is sit on my ass /meing people! Anyway, you are a mother of a child who has a steady boyfriend, and yet you choose to sit at your computer, e-fucking a child. Nice, what an awesome person you are. When you joined, in the first day you were here you complained that "The admins suck" "The LSPD sucks" "The FBI administration sucks" "The tazer rules suck" "the RP sucks" "The LSPD laws suck" and went on to explain how WTFman is better in every single way. So why don't you pick up your trampy little whore ass and leave? You bring nothing to our server, so go suck Large Heavy Ballsacks somewhere else.

Rage some more?
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Caitlin Lee wrote:
Jackal wrote:I had no real negative feelings towards you until you went around saying I don't RP. I don't RP? That's all I do, ever. I don't even play this game, all I do is sit on my ass /meing people! Anyway, you are a mother of a child who has a steady boyfriend, and yet you choose to sit at your computer, e-fucking a child. Nice, what an awesome person you are. When you joined, in the first day you were here you complained that "The admins suck" "The LSPD sucks" "The FBI administration sucks" "The tazer rules suck" "the RP sucks" "The LSPD laws suck" and went on to explain how WTFman is better in every single way. So why don't you pick up your trampy little whore ass and leave? You bring nothing to our server, so go suck Large Heavy Ballsacks somewhere else.

Rage some more?
Suck 15 year old cock some more?
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Jackal wrote:
Caitlin Lee wrote:

Rage some more?
Suck 15 year old cock some more?
Just jealous it wasn't you?
Saruza katsumoto

Post by Saruza katsumoto »

haha oh shit.^^ Btw ken is 18.....
Yakuza Soldier.
Lvl 9
Oyabun is law
Rho

Post by Rho »

Caitlin Lee wrote:Just jealous it wasn't you?
well, no, that's why we're laughing at you and not with you
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Saruza katsumoto wrote:haha oh shit.^^ Btw ken is 18.....
Well see, I knew it was alright :lol: Every time someone tries to make fun of me, Ken's age gets lowered.

Now he's a 13 year old with an 8 inch uncut cock. WOAH! And big balls, might I add.

Honestly, other than "because Im a whore and a pathological liar" and all of that (lol) - why do people care what happens on the server?

First and foremost, what happened was all in-character. It was roleplaying. It wasn't me and (whatever Ken's real name is), it was between Caitlin and Ken. I know the concept of roleplaying escapes most of you (especially you Simon ...joke) but try to imagine the concept.

So I suppose Im confused why people like Rho, Simon, John (Ashley), and some others who I really don't even remember, seem to be SO caught up in this whole thing and have taken it to an OOC level. That's what I am wondering.

Now, I'd appreciate it if you could answer my question. If the replies are mature then I'll reply, but if they are of a inflammatory nature then I won't.

I've managed to make a few enemies over this little event and it was really all unneeded. Even if I didn't say anything back or cuss back at people, people like Rho would STILL call me a whore and a cunt and insult my parenting. It was role play, what's with the OOC insults?
Rho

Post by Rho »

so your argument's gone thus far

IT WASN'T ME GUYS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE GOD YOU'RE SUCH IDIOTS I'D RESERVE MY E-PUSSY FOR SOMEONE MUCH MORE SPECIAL THAN KEN

to

YOU'RE ALL JUST JEALOUS OF ME AND THE SANCTITY OF MY E-PUSSY

to

OKAY IT WAS JUST RPING BUT YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS SHEESH

we're taking this "OOC" because we "OOC" don't like you and "OOC" want you to fuck off
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

are there pics of Caitlin yet
Rho

Post by Rho »

horatio wrote:are there pics of Caitlin yet
she's probably a horribly overgrown buttertroll and when we respond saying that she'll say that we're just jealous that she's a horribly overgrown buttertroll
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Rho wrote:
she's probably a horribly overgrown buttertroll and when we respond saying that she'll say that we're just jealous that she's a horribly overgrown buttertroll
Butter troll? LOL! :neck:

There are things going on that you, Rho, are too stupid to understand. I wouldn't expect you to comprehend the seriousness of what's going on. All you know is that I'm a cyber whore.

It's funny, Rho. I never spoke to you, and your first words to me were how I was a whore and cunt and everything else you learned in middle school.

Where does this anger come from?
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »

ok look i know you're an angel who's done nothing wrong but really just clam up for your own good
Rho

Post by Rho »

Caitlin Lee wrote:
Rho wrote:
Butter troll? LOL! :neck:

There are things going on that you, Rho, are too stupid to understand. I wouldn't expect you to comprehend the seriousness of what's going on. All you know is that I'm a cyber whore.

It's funny, Rho. I never spoke to you, and your first words to me were how I was a whore and cunt and everything else you learned in middle school.

Where does this anger come from?
well, it's got something to do with the fact that i don't like you because you're a stupid bitch who should get out
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Rho wrote:well, it's got something to do with the fact that i don't like you because you're a stupid bitch who should get out
Why? Because you wanted the cyber instead? Aww poor baby.
Rho

Post by Rho »

Caitlin Lee wrote:
Rho wrote:well, it's got something to do with the fact that i don't like you because you're a stupid bitch who should get out
Why? Because you wanted the cyber instead? Aww poor baby.
THEY TOLD ME IT WAS MODELING
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Rho

Post by Rho »

I JUST WANT TO BE MOTHERED :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
~~more than a troll~~