lol2.0.txt

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

lol2.0.txt

Post by Nurgle »

[04:10] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 well I mean .. doing exhillerating stuff like that
[04:10] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Let's basejump with Miyazaki.
[04:10] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 would make me .. well. horny. hehe
[04:10] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 and if I were being true to my RP
[04:10] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 then Ken would have seen her clearly stiff nipples
[04:10] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 but maybe thats just because she's wet and COLD!!!!!
[04:11] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 (( For one, im 18 in RL ))
[04:11] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 For two, I like that.
[04:11] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 Ok well Im 27.
[04:11] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 No proburem to me.
[04:11] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 Didnt think it would be. You know wha tthey say too
[04:11] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 women from 25-35/40 have the highest sex drive
[04:12] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 :o
[04:12] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 I've Tats what they say
[04:12] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Guess I wouldn't know.
[04:12] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Well I mean..
[04:12] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Being my age and all.
[04:12] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Never been with an older woman or anything..
[04:12] [command] Ken_Nomura: /f :o
[04:12] ** Boss Ken_Nomura: :o **
[04:12] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 hehe well I just dont want to make you feel uncomfortable if
[04:12] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Not at all.
[04:13] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 I start RPing all ... raunchy and such because its late at nightk
[04:13] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 I'm good with that kind of stuff.
[04:14] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 Oh really? Alright then, Ill be sure to test you soon enough
[04:14] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 That was what got me caught into Role Play.. actually.
[04:14] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b I need to get a drink though
[04:14] Ken_Nomura Says: (( I need to get a drink though ))
[04:14] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b So one minute
[04:14] Ken_Nomura Says: (( So one minute ))
[04:14] [command] Ken_Nomura: /f Im not saying that
[04:14] ** Boss Ken_Nomura: Im not saying that **
[04:14] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 My boyfriend being in the air force and being gone for 8 months
[04:14] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 got me into it. Just sheer bordom.
[04:14] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 I understand, and I hope he does too.
[04:15] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Because that is something I have experienced in the same position
[04:15] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: - the military stuff
[04:15] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 But it's pure fantasy, it's fun to me.
[04:15] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 well hes back now and out of the military
[04:15] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 but its almost worse, SO here I stay :)
[04:15] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 29 and yea, therefore I dont consider it wrong
[04:18] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: How did I get hurt
[04:18] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: Sweetie go inside
[04:18] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: someone was shooting

[04:20] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me opens the closet and digs out a couple dry shirts. She begins to unbutton when she turns, seeing Ken
[04:20] * Caitlin_Lee opens the closet and digs out a couple dry shirts. She begins
[04:20] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: - to unbutton when she turns, seeing Ken.
[04:20] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: Hey ...
[04:20] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me turns, suprised.
[04:20] * Ken_Nomura turns, suprised.
[04:20] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Gomen nasai..
[04:20] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: I have to get out of these clothes..
[04:20] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me laughs softly.
[04:20] * Caitlin_Lee laughs softly.
[04:20] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me grins as he looks at Caitlin.
[04:20] * Ken_Nomura grins as he looks at Caitlin.
[04:20] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Need some help?
[04:21] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me looks down and bites on her bottom lip.
[04:21] * Caitlin_Lee looks down and bites on her bottom lip.
[04:21] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me steps closer as he begins to unbotton her coat.
[04:21] * Ken_Nomura steps closer as he begins to unbotton her coat.
[04:21] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b unbutton*
[04:21] Ken_Nomura Says: (( unbutton* ))
[04:22] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me swallows, fussing a little. She was a typical Japanese/Chinese woman..submissive to a strong male.
[04:22] * Caitlin_Lee swallows, fussing a little. She was a typical Japanese/Chinese
[04:22] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me unbuttons your coat as he lets it fall to the floor.
[04:22] * Ken_Nomura unbuttons your coat as he lets it fall to the floor.
[04:22] [command] Ken_Nomura: /f Yeah?
[04:22] ** Boss Ken_Nomura: Yeah? **
[04:22] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me kept her eyes lowered as her coat fell, her white blouse, soaked.
[04:22] * Caitlin_Lee kept her eyes lowered as her coat fell, her white blouse, soake
[04:23] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me kisses your neck as he begins to unbutton your blouse.
[04:23] * Ken_Nomura kisses your neck as he begins to unbutton your blouse.
[04:23] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me closes her eyes, stepping in close to him as she felt the air brush over
[04:23] * Caitlin_Lee closes her eyes, stepping in close to him as she felt the air b
[04:24] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: brush over her smooth flesh, her sensitive breasts held tightly in a white conservative bra. Her toned stomach glistening.
[04:24] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: stomach glistening form the dampness.
[04:24] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b Damn, I don't think i'm THAT good.
[04:24] Ken_Nomura Says: (( Damn, I don't think i'm THAT good. ))
[04:25] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: [ hehe I wasnt either at one point. I constantly played with those better
[04:25] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: [ and one day, here I am
[04:25] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me presses his body against yours as he lets your blouse fall to the floor
[04:25] * Ken_Nomura presses his body against yours as he lets your blouse fall to t
[04:26] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b to the floor, moving his hands across your smooth body, up to your breasts.
[04:26] Ken_Nomura Says: (( to the floor, moving his hands across your smooth body, up to y ))
[04:26] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b your breasts, reaching under your bra.
[04:26] Ken_Nomura Says: (( your breasts, reaching under your bra. ))
[04:27] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me closes her eyes, trusting in him...leaning in close. She didn't do this..
[04:27] * Caitlin_Lee closes her eyes, trusting in him...leaning in close. She didn'
[[04:27] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: didnt do this, not on the first...or tenth date... but Ken... something about him
[04:27] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: Her heart beat quickly as her eyes fluttered, her nipples were like small pebbles
[04:27] [command] Ken_Nomura: /f Im gonna get put on the forums again for this one
[04:27] ** Boss Ken_Nomura: Im gonna get put on the forums again for this one **
[04:27] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: and her bra came undone to his expert fingers, hanging there, covering her chest still
[[04:28] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me kisses Caitlin softly on the lips as he lets her bra fall to the floor with the rest
[04:28] * Ken_Nomura kisses Caitlin softly on the lips as he lets her bra fall to th
[04:28] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b the floor with the rest of her clothing. He slowly kisses down her neck to her collar
[04:28] Ken_Nomura Says: (( the floor with the rest of her clothing. He slowly kisses down ))
[[04:29] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b to her collar, nibbling gently on her erect nipples
[04:29] Ken_Nomura Says: (( to her collar, nibbling gently on her erect nipples ))
[[04:29] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me squirms a little, not wanting to see like ..well.. a whore to him
[04:29] * Caitlin_Lee squirms a little, not wanting to see like ..well.. a whore to h
[[04:29] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: and as her breasts were exposed and jiggled slightly as they fell free
[04:30] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: and begun to nibble, causing her petite voice to cry out.
[04:31] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me slides his hand up Caitlin's skirt as he began to kiss farther down
[04:31] * Ken_Nomura slides his hand up Caitlin's skirt as he began to kiss farther
[04:31] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: down to her stomache.
[04:32] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me slowly begins to slide of your panties as he kisses farther down.
[04:32] * Ken_Nomura slowly begins to slide of your panties as he kisses farther dow
[04:32] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me 's eyes grew wide as she watched Ken lower down.
[04:32] * Caitlin_Lee 's eyes grew wide as she watched Ken lower down.
[04:32] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: Oooo... Ke..nn..
[[04:32] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me swallows, her sex felt the stiff breeze over her bald rose
[04:32] * Caitlin_Lee swallows, her sex felt the stiff breeze over her bald rose
[04:33] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me kept silent as best she could, allowing him his reign.
[04:33] * Caitlin_Lee kept silent as best she could, allowing him his reign.
[04:34] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me undoes Caitlins skirt and leaves her completely exposed as he slides
[04:34] * Ken_Nomura undoes Caitlins skirt and leaves her completely exposed as he s
[[04:34] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: slides one finger inside her soaking wet pussy, kissing just above her clit
[04:35] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me 's face burned bright red as the thick finger, or so it felt
[04:35] * Caitlin_Lee 's face burned bright red as the thick finger, or so it felt
[04:35] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: like it, slipped up inside her tight grasping sex. Her walls were tight and held the finger
[04:36] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: her mouth was hanging open, too in shock to make a noise. It'd been almost 10 years.
[04:36] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: Her sex held the finger tight, not giving it an inch, but coating it in her juices.
[04:36] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me slides his finger deeper inside you as he begins to lick your clit. Sliding his finger
[04:36] * Ken_Nomura slides his finger deeper inside you as he begins to lick your c
[04:37] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: clit, sliding his finger in and out faster and harder as he lapped your sweet pussy
[04:37] [command] Lockie_Fantico: /f Get back in Antonio
[[04:37] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me reaches down and pet your hair slowly.
[04:37] * Caitlin_Lee reaches down and pet your hair slowly.
[04:38] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: O ..oooh..p..please ..Ken ... not like this...
[04:38] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me did not like being given the pleasure, it wasn't the way she was brough tup
[04:38] * Caitlin_Lee did not like being given the pleasure, it wasn't the way she wa
[04:38] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: was brought up to believe.
[04:38] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me looks up concerned and stands to his feet.
[04:38] * Ken_Nomura looks up concerned and stands to his feet.
[04:38] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me swallows the lump in her throat.
[[04:38] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: ...m..much...like ...your culture..
[04:38] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me smiles as he looks into Caitlin's eyes.
[04:38] * Ken_Nomura smiles as he looks into Caitlin's eyes.
[04:38] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: It's alright.
[04:39] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: mine.. believes in ...
[04:39] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me steps closer to Ken, her finger tips gently brushing over your bulge.
[04:39] * Caitlin_Lee steps closer to Ken, her finger tips gently brushing over your
[[04:39] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: bulging crotch
[04:39] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: .....we believe in the woman...serving the man.. much like the Japanese, my dear Ken.
[[04:40] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me wraps his arms around your nude body and presses himself against you
[04:40] * Ken_Nomura wraps his arms around your nude body and presses himself agains
[04:40] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: against you.
[04:40] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me grins as he looks into Caitlin's eyes.
[04:40] * Ken_Nomura grins as he looks into Caitlin's eyes.
[04:40] [command] Ken_Nomura: /g Sort of..
[04:40] Ken_Nomura: Sort of..
[04:40] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me 's fingers slowly unzipped your slacks, feeling the tension release as the large
[04:40] * Caitlin_Lee 's fingers slowly unzipped your slacks, feeling the tension rel
[04:42] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me looks at the ground, forgetting he cant stand still
[04:42] * Ken_Nomura looks at the ground, forgetting he cant stand still
[04:42] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me 's fingers slowly unzipped your slacks, feeling the tension release as the large
[04:42] * Caitlin_Lee 's fingers slowly unzipped your slacks, feeling the tension rel
[[04:42] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: release, the large bulge seeming to flop out thru the boxers below
[04:42] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me looks down and gasps at the size of it.
[04:42] * Caitlin_Lee looks down and gasps at the size of it.
[04:42] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: Oh ...God... I ..thought Japanese men were..small.
[04:43] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me smiles as he runs his hand through Caitlin's hair.
[04:43] * Ken_Nomura smiles as he runs his hand through Caitlin's hair.
[[04:43] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Oh my, no. That is a myth.
[04:43] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me grins.
[04:43] * Ken_Nomura grins.
[04:43] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 ehhe, however big you want too
[[04:44] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Well im 8 inches uncut..
[04:44] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 mmm thats a normal size
[[04:45] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 I have a big sex drive though..
[04:45] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 but if you want 8 inches uncut, okies
[[04:45] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 8 hehe ok hon
[04:45] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 I dont really know how to RP asian cock :o
[04:45] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 Wait, 8 inches soft and hanging or hard?
[04:45] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 heh, hard.
[04:45] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /r hehe, ken is "the man", so his cock would be bigger than his hea
[04:45] ** Temporary Agent Caitlin_Lee: hehe, ken is "the man", so his cock would be bigger than his he, over. **
[04:46] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 hehe, ken is "the man", so his cock would be bigger than his hea
[04:46] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 I tease, of course, but RPing asian cock is ...the same?
[04:46] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 if you could be any size, what would you want?
[04:46] [command] Ken_Nomura: /g Im a little tied up at the moment
[04:46] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 thats how I look at it
[04:46] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Oh, I haven't had a complaint yet.
[04:46] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 I wouldn't change a thing.
[04:47] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /w 2 ok then, 8 inches uncut
[04:47] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me wraps her fingers around the semi-erect prick and looks at him
[04:47] * Caitlin_Lee wraps her fingers around the semi-erect prick and looks at him
[04:47] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: I... don't even know if I could...ever take this size.
[04:48] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Oh, please try to taste it, and then tell me.
[[04:48] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me kisses you as he runs his hand through your hair.
[04:48] * Ken_Nomura kisses you as he runs his hand through your hair.
[[04:48] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me slowly lowers herself down. The cold air kept her nipples taught
[04:48] * Caitlin_Lee slowly lowers herself down. The cold air kept her nipples taugh
[[04:48] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me 's tongue tease out over the covered head, tasting the musk
[04:48] * Caitlin_Lee 's tongue tease out over the covered head, tasting the musk
[04:49] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /me pushes her fingers up on the massive prick, pushing the hood back
[04:49] * Caitlin_Lee pushes her fingers up on the massive prick, pushing the hood ba
[04:49] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: back before her mouth took it in. Her cheeks caved in around it
[04:49] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me closes his eyes as he lets out a sigh of pleasure.
[04:49] * Ken_Nomura closes his eyes as he lets out a sigh of pleasure.
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: The massive prick throbbed in her mouth and she pushed closer
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: feeling the huge cock in the back of her throat. She whimpers slightly
[04:50] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Ah! Caitlin.
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
[04:50] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me puts on arm on the wall in front of him as he almost collapses in pleasure.
[04:50] * Ken_Nomura puts on arm on the wall in front of him as he almost collapses
[04:50] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: in pleasure
[04:55] [command] Caitlin_Lee: /sms 893 Im going to head to bed hon. Nini
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: lol2.0.txt

Post by Nurgle »

ALL GLORY TO MY HEAVY LARGE BALLSACK
Ando

Post by Ando »

/me adjusts bald rose
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

I guess when Caitlin said I never RP, she meant I never suck LARGE HEAVY BALLSACKS.
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

My HEAVY LARGE BALLSACK would like a word with you, Goebbles-san.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Jeff Fisher

Post by Jeff Fisher »

8 inches of dried up meat ! :D
Ando

Post by Ando »

Jeff Fisher wrote:8 inches of dried up meat ! :D
taste the musk
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

This log took place at 4 in the morning? I never knew I had cyber sex in my sleep. I should be commended, don't you all agree? I'm a mutation who plays computer games and screws 14 year old boys online while, at the same time, laying in bed sound asleep.

I could take that log, open it in Wordpad and then repace Caitlin_Lee with Your_Mother just as easily. I went to bed well before the time stated on that log, hence my confusion when the entire LSPD exploded with "omg you cyborz, cait." God forbid anyone ask me before assuming.

For those of you who don't know anything about me, I'm 27 and I have 4 year old as well as a boyfriend. We're one big happy (unmarried) family. Despite the fact I was sound asleep, I do not do partake in this sort of past time, if you can call it that.

What I'm even more concerned about is:

1) Why was my name used? Was it easy to pin it on me because I was spending time with him earlier that night?
2) How many of you made fun of me, but then printed this log out and took it to your bed?

Here's a better log for you (and probably what really happened):

[04:20] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me opens the closet and digs out a couple dry shirts. he begins to unbutton when he turns, seeing Ken
[04:20] * Joe_Goebbles opens the closet and digs out a couple dry shirts. he begins
[04:20] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: - to unbutton when he turns, seeing Ken.
[04:20] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: Hey ...
[04:20] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me turns, suprised.
[04:20] * Ken_Nomura turns, suprised.
[04:20] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Gomen nasai..
[04:20] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: I have to get out of these clothes..
[04:20] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me laughs softly.
[04:20] * Joe_Goebbles laughs softly.
[04:20] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me grins as he looks at Joe.
[04:20] * Ken_Nomura grins as he looks at Joe.
[04:20] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Need some help?
[04:21] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me looks down and bites on his bottom lip.
[04:21] * Joe_Goebbles looks down and bites on his bottom lip.
[04:21] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me steps closer as he begins to unbotton his coat.
[04:21] * Ken_Nomura steps closer as he begins to unbotton his coat.
[04:21] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b unbutton*
[04:21] Ken_Nomura Says: (( unbutton* ))
[04:22] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me swallows, fussing a little. he was a typical Japanese/Chinese woman..submissive to a strong male.
[04:22] * Joe_Goebbles swallows, fussing a little. he was a typical Japanese/Chinese
[04:22] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me unbuttons your coat as he lets it fall to the floor.
[04:22] * Ken_Nomura unbuttons your coat as he lets it fall to the floor.
[04:22] [command] Ken_Nomura: /f Yeah?
[04:22] ** Boss Ken_Nomura: Yeah? **
[04:22] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me kept his eyes lowered as his coat fell, his white blouse, soaked.
[04:22] * Joe_Goebbles kept his eyes lowered as his coat fell, his white blouse, soake
[04:23] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me kisses your neck as he begins to unbutton your blouse.
[04:23] * Ken_Nomura kisses your neck as he begins to unbutton your blouse.
[04:23] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me closes his eyes, stepping in close to him as he felt the air brush over
[04:23] * Joe_Goebbles closes his eyes, stepping in close to him as he felt the air b
[04:24] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: brush over his smooth flesh, his sensitive breasts held tightly in a white conservative bra. his toned stomach glistening.
[04:24] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: stomach glistening form the dampness.
[04:24] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b Damn, I don't think i'm THAT good.
[04:24] Ken_Nomura Says: (( Damn, I don't think i'm THAT good. ))
[04:25] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: [ hehe I wasnt eithis at one point. I constantly played with those better
[04:25] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: [ and one day, hise I am
[04:25] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me presses his body against yours as he lets your blouse fall to the floor
[04:25] * Ken_Nomura presses his body against yours as he lets your blouse fall to t
[04:26] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b to the floor, moving his hands across your smooth body, up to your breasts.
[04:26] Ken_Nomura Says: (( to the floor, moving his hands across your smooth body, up to y ))
[04:26] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b your breasts, reaching under your bra.
[04:26] Ken_Nomura Says: (( your breasts, reaching under your bra. ))
[04:27] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me closes his eyes, trusting in him...leaning in close. he didn't do this..
[04:27] * Joe_Goebbles closes his eyes, trusting in him...leaning in close. he didn'
[[04:27] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: didnt do this, not on the first...or tenth date... but Ken... something about him
[04:27] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: his heart beat quickly as his eyes fluttered, his nipples were like small pebbles
[04:27] [command] Ken_Nomura: /f Im gonna get put on the forums again for this one
[04:27] ** Boss Ken_Nomura: Im gonna get put on the forums again for this one **
[04:27] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: and his bra came undone to his expert fingers, hanging thise, covering his chest still
[[04:28] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me kisses Joe softly on the lips as he lets his bra fall to the floor with the rest
[04:28] * Ken_Nomura kisses Joe softly on the lips as he lets his bra fall to th
[04:28] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b the floor with the rest of his clothing. He slowly kisses down his neck to his collar
[04:28] Ken_Nomura Says: (( the floor with the rest of his clothing. He slowly kisses down ))
[[04:29] [command] Ken_Nomura: /b to his collar, nibbling gently on his erect nipples
[04:29] Ken_Nomura Says: (( to his collar, nibbling gently on his erect nipples ))
[[04:29] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me squirms a little, not wanting to see like ..well.. a whore to him
[04:29] * Joe_Goebbles squirms a little, not wanting to see like ..well.. a whore to h
[[04:29] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: and as his breasts were exposed and jiggled slightly as they fell free
[04:30] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: and begun to nibble, causing his petite voice to cry out.
[04:31] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me slides his hand up Joe's skirt as he began to kiss farthis down
[04:31] * Ken_Nomura slides his hand up Joe's skirt as he began to kiss farthis
[04:31] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: down to his stomache.
[04:32] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me slowly begins to slide of your panties as he kisses farthis down.
[04:32] * Ken_Nomura slowly begins to slide of your panties as he kisses farthis dow
[04:32] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me 's eyes grew wide as he watched Ken lower down.
[04:32] * Joe_Goebbles 's eyes grew wide as he watched Ken lower down.
[04:32] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: Oooo... Ke..nn..
[[04:32] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me swallows, his sex felt the stiff breeze over his bald rose
[04:32] * Joe_Goebbles swallows, his sex felt the stiff breeze over his bald rose
[04:33] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me kept silent as best he could, allowing him his reign.
[04:33] * Joe_Goebbles kept silent as best he could, allowing him his reign.
[04:34] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me undoes Joes skirt and leaves his completely exposed as he slides
[04:34] * Ken_Nomura undoes Joes skirt and leaves his completely exposed as he s
[[04:34] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: slides one finger inside his soaking wet pussy, kissing just above his clit
[04:35] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me 's face burned bright red as the thick finger, or so it felt
[04:35] * Joe_Goebbles 's face burned bright red as the thick finger, or so it felt
[04:35] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: like it, slipped up inside his tight grasping sex. his walls were tight and held the finger
[04:36] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: his mouth was hanging open, too in shock to make a noise. It'd been almost 10 years.
[04:36] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: his sex held the finger tight, not giving it an inch, but coating it in his juices.
[04:36] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me slides his finger deeper inside you as he begins to lick your clit. Sliding his finger
[04:36] * Ken_Nomura slides his finger deeper inside you as he begins to lick your c
[04:37] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: clit, sliding his finger in and out faster and harder as he lapped your sweet pussy
[04:37] [command] Lockie_Fantico: /f Get back in Antonio
[[04:37] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me reaches down and pet your hair slowly.
[04:37] * Joe_Goebbles reaches down and pet your hair slowly.
[04:38] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: O ..oooh..p..please ..Ken ... not like this...
[04:38] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me did not like being given the pleasure, it wasn't the way he was brough tup
[04:38] * Joe_Goebbles did not like being given the pleasure, it wasn't the way he wa
[04:38] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: was brought up to believe.
[04:38] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me looks up concerned and stands to his feet.
[04:38] * Ken_Nomura looks up concerned and stands to his feet.
[04:38] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me swallows the lump in his throat.
[[04:38] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: ...m..much...like ...your culture..
[04:38] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me smiles as he looks into Joe's eyes.
[04:38] * Ken_Nomura smiles as he looks into Joe's eyes.
[04:38] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: It's alright.
[04:39] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: mine.. believes in ...
[04:39] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me steps closer to Ken, his finger tips gently brushing over your bulge.
[04:39] * Joe_Goebbles steps closer to Ken, his finger tips gently brushing over your
[[04:39] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: bulging crotch
[04:39] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: .....we believe in the woman...serving the man.. much like the Japanese, my dear Ken.
[[04:40] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me wraps his arms around your nude body and presses himself against you
[04:40] * Ken_Nomura wraps his arms around your nude body and presses himself agains
[04:40] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: against you.
[04:40] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me grins as he looks into Joe's eyes.
[04:40] * Ken_Nomura grins as he looks into Joe's eyes.
[04:40] [command] Ken_Nomura: /g Sort of..
[04:40] Ken_Nomura: Sort of..
[04:40] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me 's fingers slowly unzipped your slacks, feeling the tension release as the large
[04:40] * Joe_Goebbles 's fingers slowly unzipped your slacks, feeling the tension rel
[04:42] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me looks at the ground, forgetting he cant stand still
[04:42] * Ken_Nomura looks at the ground, forgetting he cant stand still
[04:42] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me 's fingers slowly unzipped your slacks, feeling the tension release as the large
[04:42] * Joe_Goebbles 's fingers slowly unzipped your slacks, feeling the tension rel
[[04:42] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: release, the large bulge seeming to flop out thru the boxers below
[04:42] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me looks down and gasps at the size of it.
[04:42] * Joe_Goebbles looks down and gasps at the size of it.
[04:42] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: Oh ...God... I ..thought Japanese men were..small.
[04:43] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me smiles as he runs his hand through Joe's hair.
[04:43] * Ken_Nomura smiles as he runs his hand through Joe's hair.
[[04:43] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Oh my, no. That is a myth.
[04:43] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me grins.
[04:43] * Ken_Nomura grins.
[04:43] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 ehhe, however big you want too
[[04:44] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Well im 8 inches uncut..
[04:44] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 mmm thats a normal size
[[04:45] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 I have a big sex drive though..
[04:45] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 but if you want 8 inches uncut, okies
[[04:45] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 8 hehe ok hon
[04:45] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 I dont really know how to RP asian cock :o
[04:45] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 Wait, 8 inches soft and hanging or hard?
[04:45] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 heh, hard.
[04:45] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /r hehe, ken is "the man", so his cock would be bigger than his hea
[04:45] ** Temporary Agent Joe_Goebbles: hehe, ken is "the man", so his cock would be bigger than his he, over. **
[04:46] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 hehe, ken is "the man", so his cock would be bigger than his hea
[04:46] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 I tease, of course, but RPing asian cock is ...the same?
[04:46] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 if you could be any size, what would you want?
[04:46] [command] Ken_Nomura: /g Im a little tied up at the moment
[04:46] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 thats how I look at it
[04:46] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Oh, I haven't had a complaint yet.
[04:46] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 I wouldn't change a thing.
[04:47] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /w 2 ok then, 8 inches uncut
[04:47] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me wraps his fingers around the semi-erect prick and looks at him
[04:47] * Joe_Goebbles wraps his fingers around the semi-erect prick and looks at him
[04:47] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: I... don't even know if I could...ever take this size.
[04:48] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Oh, please try to taste it, and then tell me.
[[04:48] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me kisses you as he runs his hand through your hair.
[04:48] * Ken_Nomura kisses you as he runs his hand through your hair.
[[04:48] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me slowly lowers hisself down. The cold air kept his nipples taught
[04:48] * Joe_Goebbles slowly lowers hisself down. The cold air kept his nipples taugh
[[04:48] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me 's tongue tease out over the covered head, tasting the musk
[04:48] * Joe_Goebbles 's tongue tease out over the covered head, tasting the musk
[04:49] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /me puhes his fingers up on the massive prick, pushing the hood back
[04:49] * Joe_Goebbles puhes his fingers up on the massive prick, pushing the hood ba
[04:49] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: back before his mouth took it in. his cheeks caved in around it
[04:49] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me closes his eyes as he lets out a sigh of pleasure.
[04:49] * Ken_Nomura closes his eyes as he lets out a sigh of pleasure.
[04:50] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: The massive prick throbbed in his mouth and he puhed closer
[04:50] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: feeling the huge cock in the back of his throat. he whimpers slightly
[04:50] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: Ah! Joe.
[04:50] [chat] [Joe_Goebbles]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
[04:50] [command] Ken_Nomura: /me puts on arm on the wall in front of him as he almost collapses in pleasure.
[04:50] * Ken_Nomura puts on arm on the wall in front of him as he almost collapses
[04:50] [chat] [Ken_Nomura]: in pleasure
[04:55] [command] Joe_Goebbles: /sms 893 Im going to head to bed hon. Nini
Former Mayor of Los Santos
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Finn »

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?
Jonathan_Ashley

Post by Jonathan_Ashley »

Considering you told me prior to this being uncovered that "Ken had a large cock", I really doubt they're fake Caitlin.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

They were pulled directly from your account logs. Hurray for lying. Also, I've seen you in the teahouse alone with Ken twice now. You cyberefucked a fifteen year old boy. Have fun with that thought. I hope your husband finds out soon, believe me, goons are working on contacting him! :D
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Jackal wrote:They were pulled directly from your account logs. Hurray for lying. Also, I've seen you in the teahouse alone with Ken twice now. You cyberefucked a fifteen year old boy. Have fun with that thought. I hope your husband finds out soon, believe me, goons are working on contacting him! :D
lol
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Finn wrote:Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?
I don't need to convince myself. Do you need convincing that you didn't masturbate to the log of two guys? Sorry, can't help you there.
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Joe_Goebbles wrote:[04:12] [command] Ken_Nomura: /w 1 Never been with an older woman or anything..
lol
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Wake up and smell the musk, guys. We're ruining her GTA rep here.
)) <> ((
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

*sigh*

[Gigantic log removed :P]
Jonathan_Ashley

Welp
Nutt3rz

Post by Nutt3rz »

I love our admins.
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

Caitlin, I won't deny it because honestly I don't mind people reading this.

We were both there, and it was all a good time.

Im suprised it took them this long to find it, but I figured it would get posted.
So, have no shame my friend, keep your' head held high.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Dear Jon and others:
Jonathan_Ashley wrote:Welp
It wasn't but a handful of hours ago that you, Jonathan, were saying how you were going to "steal me from Ken" and how you look better and how "people say I'm cute" and how you're rich and powerful. You tried to get my MSN to send me your picture too yet I turned you down. As Joe has proved, it's all in the logs.

Perhaps if Joe continued to look through the log, he'd see your flimsy (and failed) attempts at scoring with me as well. :cop: :oops:

I've come to the realization that kids will be kids, (and we know most of this server is populated by kids) AND coupled with the fact that we all believe what we want to believe, it's extremely difficult to convince a kid of something they choose to believe, either because it's sensational and it's fun to laugh at, or it reminds them that, yes, there might just be someone who's life is worse off than their own meager existence of computer jockeying and e-thugging. The news reporter called me, not Caitlin, me, a whore. Well to that I call him a lifeless layabout who's home in his basement on a Saturday night. Sounds like someone has no life and no girlfriend. Cyber is probably the best he could hope for, but he doesn't get any because he's too much of a cock sucker in-game and out in the real world. So I'm an e-whore and you have no life. That's fine and dandy, and makes us JUST ABOUT EVEN, except for the fact that I can turn off the computer and I am no longer an e-whore. You'll still have no life, no girlfriend, and no real reason to live.

You may commence with your one line come backs and attempts to get people to "lol", when in fact they, despite what they claim, never really laughed out loud because it's too late and their parents would wake up and punish them for being on the computer and not sleeping for Church in the morning.

Love,

Jenn -- "The only REAL girl who has spoken to you in a month and not said "NO"."

TypicalGuy writes:

ZOMG GUYZ, SHE"S SUCH A DUMB BITCH. LUL!!111. I HAVE A LIFE, I JUST CHOOSE TO STAY HOME AND PLAY GTA. SHES A WHORE!
Last edited by Caitlin Lee on January 27th, 2008, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

NomuKen wrote:Caitlin, I won't deny it because honestly I don't mind people reading this.

We were both there, and it was all a good time.

Im suprised it took them this long to find it, but I figured it would get posted.
So, have no shame my friend, keep your' head held high.
Ken:

You have no shame because you, allegedly, scored with me! I on the other hand allegedly scored with you, therefore it's *I* who have the shame. Yes I liked you as a player and Caitlin liked Ken in a roleplay sense, but, as the log says, "I usually don't do this" is damn accurate. I don't "usually don't", I just DON'T. PM me your MSN or AIM . I've got something to share with you. Ok internet forum nerds. I admit, it's so I can cyber him there instead of in-game. You got me!
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

Thank you, I was kind of offended that you denied it.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

IT'S A BOMB, KEN!!! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN DIE HARD 4
)) <> ((
Jonathan_Ashley

don't hit delete
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

[quote=caitlin]
...that you can see everything I've said and done? Well Joe, you ARE an administrator after all. If you couldn't then I'd be disappointed. That, however, does not change the fact that I did not write that. First off, even if I did I don't know why you'd put it up for everyone. Surely you must know (and not care) that it's embarrassing for all parties involved. Second it's immature to post people's business, irregardless of what it is, but most importantly its not very conducive to the retention of a sever which needs all the members it can get.

Now, I have no reason to believe you'd lie, but I have every reason to know it wasn't me. First it's 4am, are you kidding me Joe? Second, well, really there is no second.

Assuming that you are being totally honest with me and this did happen on my name, then as hard as it is to believe, I think I know what happened. Unfortunately, however, if it's what I think I won't be able to say it.

For my sake Joe, I would ask that you remove the log.

Thank you.
[/quote]

I understand.