lol2.0.txt

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Caitlin Lee

Re: lol2.0.txt

Post by Caitlin Lee »

What the hell are you talking about?

You and your friends shot at me. If you didn't shoot at me then I'm dreadfully sorry, but I saw you there, and someone contacted me and said that they had the person who shot at me, so I took them for their word.

Maybe you should talk to the guy who sold you out?
Former Mayor of Los Santos
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Why Joe?

Sent at: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:38 pm
To: Joe_Goebbles

Why would you do that? It's clear that nothing is private to you, so by all means post this. Heck Joe, let me save you the trouble and post it myself. I'm disappointed in you though, you -are- supposed to be the example here. And, so we're on the same page, I mean GOOD example, not the BAD example.

I thought I could come to you and express my concerns privately. Guess not!
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

[04:37] [command] Lockie_Fantico: /f Get back in Antonio
/sex
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Haha, shut in sexless woman has cybersex with shut in sexless man, via internet. Everyone laughs.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

NomuKen wrote:Caitlin, I won't deny it because honestly I don't mind people reading this.

We were both there, and it was all a good time.

Im suprised it took them this long to find it, but I figured it would get posted.
So, have no shame my friend, keep your' head held high.
Seriously, have some shame. This is pathetic.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Finn »

Caitlin Lee wrote:
Finn wrote:Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?
I don't need to convince myself. Do you need convincing that you didn't masturbate to the log of two guys? Sorry, can't help you there.
See, now, unlike the other reporter who called you a whore, I was actually attempting to laugh with you, as the situation is what we in the business - see, I'm in the business - call "humorous." You, however, cannot laugh. Be it due to emotional attachment to an internet game, or something (someone?) associated with it, or just your own conscience, knowing that you committed play-adultery, you are riddled with guilt. Thus, you lie, so as not to lose face in front of a bunch of strangers on the internet. You lie over something stupid that could have been laughed off as the fruits of whimsy and forgotten.

But this isn't stupid to you. It's serious. In your mind, you really were present in some significant act of infidelity, even if only intellectual or emotional infidelity... but it was real to you. So you recoil, you hiss, you cast aspersions, and you lie your bloated whore tongue off until there's no corner of doubt left to shelter your psyche, wounded primarily by your own immediate, compulsive dishonesty - both with us and with yourself. Way to go. Clearly, we're the pathetic ones.

When you turn off the computer, are you no longer a pathological liar? For your child's sake, I hope so.
Last edited by Finn on January 27th, 2008, 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ando

Post by Ando »

Caitlin Lee wrote:Dear Jon and others:
Jonathan_Ashley wrote:Welp
It wasn't but a handful of hours ago that you, Jonathan, were saying how you were going to "steal me from Ken" and how you look better and how "people say I'm cute" and how you're rich and powerful. You tried to get my MSN to send me your picture too yet I turned you down. As Joe has proved, it's all in the logs.

Perhaps if Joe continued to look through the log, he'd see your flimsy (and failed) attempts at scoring with me as well. :cop: :oops:

I've come to the realization that kids will be kids, (and we know most of this server is populated by kids) AND coupled with the fact that we all believe what we want to believe, it's extremely difficult to convince a kid of something they choose to believe, either because it's sensational and it's fun to laugh at, or it reminds them that, yes, there might just be someone who's life is worse off than their own meager existence of computer jockeying and e-thugging. The news reporter called me, not Caitlin, me, a whore. Well to that I call him a lifeless layabout who's home in his basement on a Saturday night. Sounds like someone has no life and no girlfriend. Cyber is probably the best he could hope for, but he doesn't get any because he's too much of a cock sucker in-game and out in the real world. So I'm an e-whore and you have no life. That's fine and dandy, and makes us JUST ABOUT EVEN, except for the fact that I can turn off the computer and I am no longer an e-whore. You'll still have no life, no girlfriend, and no real reason to live.

You may commence with your one line come backs and attempts to get people to "lol", when in fact they, despite what they claim, never really laughed out loud because it's too late and their parents would wake up and punish them for being on the computer and not sleeping for Church in the morning.

Love,

Jenn -- "The only REAL girl who has spoken to you in a month and not said "NO"."

TypicalGuy writes:

ZOMG GUYZ, SHE"S SUCH A DUMB BITCH. LUL!!111. I HAVE A LIFE, I JUST CHOOSE TO STAY HOME AND PLAY GTA. SHES A WHORE!
you had sex on the internet
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Finn »

Ando also makes a valid point.
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

Holy fuck Finn,

I can't really argue, but I dont really feel shame in it.
Because it's like having your girlfriend's dad unknowingly walking into her room when you are in bed with her.
Of course there is a feeling of.. regret, I suppose? In a situation where you feel "caught."

But, /me shrugs.
Can't change what is, or what happened.
Or even what I stumble into.
It's all just what kind of happened.

Enjoy,
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

We like ken nomura.
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Finn wrote:
Caitlin Lee wrote:
Finn wrote:Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?
I don't need to convince myself. Do you need convincing that you didn't masturbate to the log of two guys? Sorry, can't help you there.
See, now, unlike the other reporter who called you a whore, I was actually attempting to laugh with you, as the situation is what we in the business - see, I'm in the business - call "humorous." You, however, cannot laugh. Be it due to emotional attachment to an internet game, or something (someone?) associated with it, or just your own conscience, knowing that you committed play-adultery, you are riddled with guilt. Thus, you lie, so as not to lose face in front of a bunch of strangers on the internet. You lie over something stupid that could have been laughed off as the fruits of whimsy and forgotten.

But this isn't stupid to you. It's serious. In your mind, you really were present in some significant act of infidelity, even if only intellectual or emotional infidelity... but it was real to you. So you recoil, you hiss, you cast aspersions, and you lie your bloated whore tongue off until there's no corner of doubt left to shelter your psyche, wounded primarily by your own immediate, compulsive dishonesty - both with us and with yourself. Way to go. Clearly, we're the pathetic ones.

When you turn off the computer, are you no longer a pathological liar? For your child's sake, I hope so.
Wow Doctor Phil. You're really on to something here. You know, you're right! How dumb have I been? I admit it, I had an emotional attachment to Ken after talking to him for an hour. I am totally riddled with guilt. God, you're good. I lie, you're right. I lie to save my own internet reputation because, you know, everywhere I go you all will be there, reminding me how much of a whore I am. I lie over something that could have been easily forgotten ...right, well except for the part where people were personally attacking me OOCly.

Yea, this isn't stupid to me, it's quite serious. In my mind I was really there? ...really? You were in my head when this happened? Mmm, your right, it was REAL to me. Man, you are good. I'm at a loss for how deep your thinking goes and, honestly, I wish it would have been you I fucked. Yet still, even as you try to prove how good and sensible you were being, you can't stop your real thoughts and feelings from coming out. "and you lie your bloated whore tongue off", yes yes, why don't you go picket some dead soldiers funerals and say that God is America's Terrorist. Aren't you just the little religious, conservative twat?

I suppose the thing thats the most pathetic is that you actually believe ...I mean...really believe that me lying to you or anyone else here would affect me in any way, shape or form. You think highly of yourself. Now see, THAT is comedy. THAT is humorous. You said "When you turn off the computer, are you no longer a pathological liar? For your child's sake, I hope so." Yes, right, because you've known me so long and because you blindly believe what you ignorantly know to be the truth, I MUST be a liar, and not only a liar, a PATHOLOGICAL liar ...someone who lies because it is a disease, a sickness. Wow, you should stop practicing free internet psychology and take it out into the real world, might make some money -- except for the fact you were totally of base, you did well. :neck:
Chip_Gorsky

Post by Chip_Gorsky »

Did she just have two meltdowns, or three? Fantastic either way.

Edit: Make that four!
Last edited by Chip_Gorsky on January 27th, 2008, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan_Ashley

Post by Jonathan_Ashley »

Since when does calling someone who commits an act of infidelity a whore make him religious and conservative? Even moreso how did you connect that with picketing dead soldiers?
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Myself as Ken, Catalin played by Jonathan_Ashley and Ando as the Narrator. Also a bunch of other faggots on TS providing the sound effects.
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Gook
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Gook »

I did all the work with the files and shit!
davebo

Post by davebo »

Al_Yu wrote:mp3
Eh, still not as catchy as the Hell's Rebels theme song. I dunno, if she's not super fat and is actually in her late twenties, I'm inclined to leave her alone. I just don't understand how these women keep end up having cybersex with Ken? It's not like they can tell he's got an 8 inch wang from his character model, so how does he do it?!

Also, did you guys have to read through that long like 10 times to get desensitized to it enough so that you could do the read-through without cracking up?
Jonathan_Ashley

davebo wrote:
Al_Yu wrote:mp3
Eh, still not as catchy as the Hell's Rebels theme song. I dunno, if she's not super fat and is actually in her late twenties, I'm inclined to leave her alone. I just don't understand how these women keep end up having cybersex with Ken? It's not like they can tell he's got an 8 inch wang from his character model, so how does he do it?!

Also, did you guys have to read through that long like 10 times to get desensitized to it enough so that you could do the read-through without cracking up?
Nah you can definitely hear us cracking up.
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Jonathan_Ashley wrote:Since when does calling someone who commits an act of infidelity a whore make him religious and conservative? Even moreso how did you connect that with picketing dead soldiers?

Since when? Well, since liberal people usually don't give a shit and conservatives do?

But honestly, I just listened to the audio track you all did and I cracked up. That lightens my spirits, so thank you. Yes I'm taking this ordeal hard. Why is not for you to know and believe me if you choose to. I've simply decided that since I can't prove otherwise (and even if I could I doubt you'd all listen, as this way is much funnier) so I'm going to roll with it, laugh and try to have fun.

And no, I'm not a whore or a pathological liar. Thank you for your concern over my child, she's quite safe.

As for what happened in game, well... I suppose it happened since I can't go back and erase what was done, but, TECHNICALLY, no one but Ken and Cait know. Technically speaking of course. Cait will of course officially deny anything of the sort happening if questioned and without there being any evidence it's a fruitless point to make -- especially that idiot on the radio who said she'd be OFFICIALLY reprimanded by the LSPD. No IC evidence or IC proof = no case.
Ando

Post by Ando »

Al_Yu wrote:Image

Myself as Ken, Catalin played by Jonathan_Ashley and Ando as the Narrator. Also a bunch of other faggots on TS providing the sound effects.
This was incredibly fun to do, although I messed up a lot in the beginning due to my mouse being a piece of shit. I suggested we redo it sometime, but we'll see, buster!!!
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Jonathan_Ashley

It was even fun me being the girl, hahahaha
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Al_Yu wrote:Image

I think Al muted some people? My line wasn't in there, nor was my sound effect for the heavy large ballsack. :frown: Anyway good voice acting all round, very convincing!
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Ridix wrote:(Jenn whatever, I assume its short for jennifer the most common and most boring girl name ever)
I agree. I like it, but it's much too common.
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Finn »

Caitlin Lee wrote:I've simply decided that since I can't prove otherwise ([parenthetical crap]) so I'm going to roll with it, laugh and try to have fun.
The phrase "a day late and a dollar short" comes to mind.

Or maybe not; I won't say it's too little, but it's certainly too late.
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

Caitlin pics thanks
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Who's next, Ken? I think we're running out of lonely mothers now.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((