*raises hand*
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Re: lol2.0.txt

Post by Finn »

Caitlin Lee wrote: Honestly, other than "because Im a whore and a pathological liar" and all of that (lol)
Clearly, I've struck a nerve.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

let's just post lol from now on
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

lol
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Finn »

Actually, I have an answer to your question, Caitlin: please review the thread. You'll note that at first it was just funny and moderately unsettling, and the reactions reflected this. Any dislike of you came about because you tipped your hand and showed what a huge bitch you are by getting needlessly defensive, lying repeatedly, and hurling invective.

If you can't take some skeeved-out, but otherwise good-natured ribbing (FOR HER PLEASURE), then you should probably go find someone else to fuck. Like yourself.
Rho
Game Name(s): Rho

Post by Rho »

caitlin lee stop posting
~~more than a troll~~

<Rho> which one of yall did that
<Ando> *raises paw*
Image SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA DRO
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

So, in here you've denied it, then admitted it, then said we were jealous, now on WTFman's forums, you're denying it again. lol.
Ando

Post by Ando »

I AM SO JEALOUS NO ONE TASTED MY MUSK
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Stealing joe's PM box for bonus proof of e-crazy: :neck:
Ok, here goes that private thing I talked about. On your word, if you read it, it stays between us. If you can't give me your word it'll stay secret then just delete it.

I don't think anyone really believes that, about me loving Ken. Last night about 1 30 or so I was sitting in the living room on the computer. My boyfriend came out and asked if I was going to bed soon. My daughter wakes up early, so I said yes I should. I was with Ken. We were sky diving. I told him to give me a minute and Ill log off. He said no, don't worry about it, just go and he'll land me and then say Im going to bed and log off for me. I get up today and he made some off comment about Ken hitting on him and saying he had a big cock. I shrugged it off as the residual of the little tease that I was doing to him before I left. I was flirting, I admit it. Though I was there with Ken trying to build a relationship for the FBI and the Yakuza.

Then today I get on and out of no where I hear people in the voice program bust up laughing and saying Ken's cock confirmed, Caitlin you whore. Etc etc. So yes, I'm upset because I honestly, HONESTLY have no clue what is going on.

So far, I've been kicked from the FBI and then this? Yes, I think it's a personal attack against me. Why? I don't know. Why do young boys on the internet go crazy when a girl talks to them on the voice program? I played another game with him and I spoke on his voice program and everyone was like "Who was that? Who just spoke?" They were going crazy.

So tonight when he got in I asked him if he logged off my name as soon as he sat down. He said "Yea" and then left the room. I know him and I know that's not the truth. He does that when he's hiding something. No. I am not going to ask him pointedly did you use my name to have cyber sex with Ken. Not only would that be too hard for me to ask, but harder still would be his answer. If he said no then I'd think he was lying. If he said yes then, well I don't know what I'd think.

So I hope you can see why I'm taking this hard. For me it's not just innocent cyber sex, it's potentially my boyfriend cybering with another guy. You know how many questions that raises in my mind? So many I can't even sleep, and I've been up since 6am. I'm exhausted and stressed out, Joe, so I realize I might have come off snippity, and I apologize. I'm just not very sure of stuff at this moment.

PS: And in closing because I can't tell everyone this (due to the fact that it would still be embarassing to me. Ok sure, I'm not the cyber whore, but I have a boyfriend who cheats on me AND It'd be embarrassing as heck to Ken if people found out he cybered with another guy) because of all of this, thats why I posted what I did on the forums, basically just burying the hatchet and accepting it. I can only hope it'll go away sooner than later.
We share the same computer, so of course the IP was the same, I don't think he logged off. And, I DO have a 4 year old, I can't afford a computer in every room. When you have kids you'll realize how darn expensive they are.

It's not really the internet drama I am worrying over. I mean, I don't like being accused online or in reality, but I only reacted the way I did because everyone would rather laugh then listen. I suppose I'd laugh too though if it wasn't me.

My problems will come from Tim and how I plan to get this off my chest and ask. I was about to say "You'd have a problem if your girlfriend used your name to have sex with some girl, too" but then again maybe you wouldn't. Guys like their girlfriends to be bisexual, but girls do NOT want our guys to be bisexual.

Am I not attractive enough?
Is he just not interested anymore?
Is he gay?
If any of the above are true is he going to take off and leave me? (I knew I should have pushed marriage)

All of these are MUCH heavier than internet drama, and questions that are running through my head now, keeping me wide awake.
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Christ, you have some problems, stop changing your story.

You had e-sex on a GTA server, it got found out and had a few laughs. The end.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Vasili_Kuznetsov

Post by Vasili_Kuznetsov »

This just gets better and better. Jacia had nothing on this one.
- Vasili Kuznetsov / MAFIA
-Detective Tony Gibbs / LSPD C.R.A.S.H. Unit
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

No kidding. Jacia had sex, took the abuse, took the laughs, now she'll laugh with it. In fact the very fact that Jacia can laugh about it now makes me think she's alright. Caitlin? Caitlin is a freaking psycho.
Jonathan_Ashley

Post by Jonathan_Ashley »

Yes, pushing marriage solves problems of infidelity and adds spice to the relationship :)
Thomas_Boyer
Game Name(s): Thomas_Boyer

Post by Thomas_Boyer »

How about we all just forget about this like it was some horrible nightmare, and instead have Joe_Goebbles post some funny logs from Robert_Boyer. Is that even possible? I'd like to see some of Robert's past logs.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Wait so Ken was cybering with a guy? ahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAhahahahahasdfblsfjklgfjklsgdfghlk
Grace wrote:I literally am dodging bullets and cocks all day
Saruza katsumoto

Post by Saruza katsumoto »

Mackenzie wrote:Wait so Ken was cybering with a guy? ahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAhahahahahasdfblsfjklgfjklsgdfghlk
No dumbass..She keeps lying and changing her story...Read the fucking posts....Jesus...
Yakuza Soldier.
Lvl 9
Oyabun is law
Caitlin Lee

Post by Caitlin Lee »

Jackal wrote:No kidding. Jacia had sex, took the abuse, took the laughs, now she'll laugh with it. In fact the very fact that Jacia can laugh about it now makes me think she's alright. Caitlin? Caitlin is a freaking psycho.

Yes asshole. If everything in this world was as simple as:

1) Girl cybers guy
2) Girl denies cybering
3) Girl admits to cybering
4) <no further plot twists or turns or complications>
5) <no further plot twists or turns or complications>
6) <no further plot twists or turns or complications>

Then this world would be a very easy place to figure out. Try to wrap your little brain around the idea that somethings are more than they appear, and just because you want to believe it doesn't make it the truth. (Except you Rho <3, you believe what you want sugar pie.) And yes Jackal, this was taken to the WTFMAN forums where I denied it. The log was defended against, Joe was skinned alive, and it was closed. So much for LULs, huh Joe?
Former Mayor of Los Santos
Ando

Post by Ando »

Caitlin Lee wrote:
Jackal wrote:No kidding. Jacia had sex, took the abuse, took the laughs, now she'll laugh with it. In fact the very fact that Jacia can laugh about it now makes me think she's alright. Caitlin? Caitlin is a freaking psycho.

Yes asshole. If everything in this world was as simple as:

1) Girl cybers guy
2) Girl denies cybering
3) Girl admits to cybering
4) <no further plot twists or turns or complications>
5) <no further plot twists or turns or complications>
6) <no further plot twists or turns or complications>

Then this world would be a very easy place to figure out. Try to wrap your little brain around the idea that somethings are more than they appear, and just because you want to believe it doesn't make it the truth. (Except you Rho <3, you believe what you want sugar pie.) And yes Jackal, this was taken to the WTFMAN forums where I denied it. The log was defended against, Joe was skinned alive, and it was closed. So much for LULs, huh Joe?
TASTE THE MUSK
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Saruza katsumoto wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:Wait so Ken was cybering with a guy? ahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAhahahahahasdfblsfjklgfjklsgdfghlk
No dumbass..She keeps lying and changing her story...Read the fucking posts....Jesus...
Nah i'm actually more inclined to say ken is a fag, much like you and the rest of the worthless yakuza. Go chicken run melee and car park some more people
Grace wrote:I literally am dodging bullets and cocks all day
Rho
Game Name(s): Rho

Post by Rho »

you're all so stupid guys this is much bigger than you could ever hope to understand it affects everyone on this very forum to the extent that their lives are in jeopardy YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW BIG THIS IS

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
~~more than a troll~~

<Rho> which one of yall did that
<Ando> *raises paw*
Image SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA DRO
Saruza katsumoto

Mackenzie wrote:
Saruza katsumoto wrote:
Nah i'm actually more inclined to say ken is a fag, much like you and the rest of the worthless yakuza. Go chicken run melee and car park some more people
Okay little faggot, Dont start shitting up this forum. And not to say the least, Only reason Grove is Powerful is that it recruits every godamn noob in the server. Let alone, Nino_Brown loggin to avoid death.. and rapping for an online video game. LULZ. No more shittin up this thread. K Thanks.
Yakuza Soldier.
Lvl 9
Oyabun is law
Ando

Post by Ando »

Saruza katsumoto wrote:. Let alone, Nino_Brown loggin to avoid death.. and rapping for an online video game. LULZ. No more shittin up this thread. K Thanks.
The rapping is part of his character you fucking moron.
Saruza katsumoto

Ando wrote:
Saruza katsumoto wrote:. Let alone, Nino_Brown loggin to avoid death.. and rapping for an online video game. LULZ. No more shittin up this thread. K Thanks.
The rapping is part of his character you fucking moron.
i just feel its ridicolus..Anyways..back to the real subject here, the E-Whore!
Yakuza Soldier.
Lvl 9
Oyabun is law
Casadina
Game Name(s): im a girl

Post by Casadina »

hey rho i like your new avatar
ImageImageImage