The ONeil Crime Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Bonus_ONeil

The ONeil Crime Family

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Gang Name: O'Neil family.

Gang Description:

Prologue

"Some long years ago, there was a powerful organization known to most as only "the bears". These bears sought nothing but power, greed, and to control Los Santos. Unbeknown to this organization, the people grew tired of constant batterings and enslavement, and eventually called upon the gods to kill these evil-doers. In the process, their brave leader Smokey O'Neil was captured by the gods and sent to the land of the banished, where he was tortured, shaven, and brainwashed back into being human. Thinking their leader was dead, the younger bears foolishly thought they could keep the balance of power, but outnumbered and outsmarted, many were killed, captured, and banished to the wild, or taken prisoner and brainwashed back to humans.

After many years as a prisoner to these protesters, Smokey was released and re-entered society as a human being."

A family is born...

Boss
Bonus_ONeil :
Eldest son of the legendary Smokey O'Neil, He enjoys abstract mathematics and can plot artillery azimuths and triangulations in his head. Bonus is logical and sensitive, also known to have a bit of a short tempter, but he can keep his cool under fire.

Members
Smokey ONeil :
Having handed down Family business to son Bonus, Smokey is in semi retirement spending most of his days in the garden growing funny looking plants.

Bubba_ONeil :
Obese father to several ONeil children, yet many may wonder what types of women would allow this disgusting monster to impregnate them. Hes a skilled leader, and a mentor to all of his kin. Bubba spends most of his time with the family, and is very close to all the members.

Mickey_ONeil :
Nephew to Smokey, Mickey was the leader of the Northie Hooligans, the original street gang Mickey created with a large group of Irish immigrants. Mickey plays a more laid back role in the gang, and is more of an adviser to the less seasoned members. He is also an accomplished pilot, and the one most turn to when seeking someone to fly a dangerous trip.

Galando_ONeil :
Third eldest son to Smokey. Spends his hours perfecting his fighting skills and marksmanship. A middle age business man. Has woven his way around many uneasy situations. Regarded by the family as a highly competent professional, but has the personality of a cold fish. Likes no one, and more than likely hates you.

Baba_OReilly
Close relative to the O'Neil family. Baba has ties with much of the family and has worked in legal, and illegal business with most of them. Baba spends most of his time drinking. Rarely sober, most would agree he had a problem if it wasn't for him being so jolly and likable when he was intoxicated.

Dylindia_Orio :
Dylindia met the O'Neils on the battlefield during his time in another gang. He stayed close always as a friend to the family, and eventually quit his prior organization to join in the ranks under Smokey before his capturing. His unwavering patience on and off the battlefield made him a legend - as did his intolerance of anyone not willing to live up to their full potential, something he makes quite clear to anyone he feels is a slacker and not working up to their potential. The consummate professional, he is determined and ruthless when needed to get the job done.

Onion_Kid
Youngest in the crew, adopted off the streets of Los Santos. Onion never knew his parents, nor seemed to ever care. As a child he was a pickpocket and a thief. As he entered his teenage years he advanced his profiteering to armed robberies and began learning to use a gun. He was naturally skilled with it, and some years ago was noticed by Smokey and recruited in under his ranks, following the footsteps of his lieutenants.

Marc :
Distant cousin of the O'Neils, Marc's last name is unknown. He is quiet in his movements and is a swift and deadly master of multiple martial arts. He is equally qualified with; and willing to use standard weapons such as blades, firearms, and explosives.

Rugged_terrain :
Rugged Terrain, he's had the nickname since his service days and is too stubborn to tell anyone his real name. Employed by the O'Neil family Rugged is efficient and a self-assured employee that has the uncanny ability to manipulate adverse situations to profit in his favor. His primary specialty for the family is counter intelligence. Despite his professional demeanor, he is a ruthless adversary who can muscle his way out of a tough spot if his words aren't working.

HQ: Rugged stands on a bridge in front of our proposed headquarters location.

Why?
((You may recognize several of these names from the Beargang. We have our own vent and forums, and since the disbanding of Beargang we still have a solid core group of players who would still like to participate in playing together on SZR. To make this clear, this will not be any sort of Beargang 2.0. The O'Neil family is more RP-based, taking an entirely new direction to a more serious role. We will emphasize more on roleplay than fighting, that being said we will focus our battle efforts on a select few points (3-4 maybe) rather than all eight. The crew of people I have chosen are some of the older core members of Beargang who I can trust and I feel confident in saying they wont fuck this up.))

Desired Skins

Let me know if any are taken and i will edit.

Cheers.
Last edited by Bonus_ONeil on December 22nd, 2008, 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Re: The ONeil Crime Family

Post by Chris Hansen »

Most of your requested skins aren't showing up in the image tags for some reason.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Weird i can see them all. You use firefox?

Might be a cache issue ill do them in photoshop.
Last edited by Bonus_ONeil on December 17th, 2008, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoix
kinda dump

Post by Phoix »

Bonus_ONeil wrote:Weird i can see them all. You use firefox?
I can only see two of them, and I'm using Firefox.
<+Ando> welp
<+Ando> !insult shitlord
<TheUltimateHustler> shitlord I like you we are good pals :)
<shitlord> :D
Latino_Killa
Game Name(s): Sean_Smith

Post by Latino_Killa »

I vote you give a try, I think that it is a good idea for a "family" cause it is an actual family this time.

And the story is creative.

Come on you know it is.
| Hacker |
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

You guys have my support as long as you stay small.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

Firefox 3 seems to able to see all the skins.
Ps. im using firefox 2
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

ok so this is beargang v2.0
Latino_Killa
Game Name(s): Sean_Smith

Post by Latino_Killa »

It is obviously not beargang 2.0(no jk) It is an original gang that will hopefully bring real rp back to the families in LS

btw Bonus, How long did it take to write all that?
| Hacker |
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:You guys have my support as long as you stay small.
Thanks.
Latino_Killa wrote:I vote you give a try, I think that it is a good idea for a "family" cause it is an actual family this time.

And the story is creative.

Come on you know it is.
Thank you Latino.
Phillip_Morris
Game Name(s): You know who I am.

Post by Phillip_Morris »

hi

Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Latino_Killa wrote:It is obviously not beargang 2.0(no jk) It is an original gang that will hopefully bring real rp back to the families in LS

btw Bonus, How long did it take to write all that?
Did you even read their post? It makes no sense
"Some long years ago, there was a powerful organization known to most as only "the bears".
It's still 1992 ingame and beargang got disbanded a week ago
In the process, their brave leader Smokey O'Neil was captured by the gods and sent to the land of the banished, where he was tortured, shaven, and brainwashed back into being human. Thinking their leader was dead, the younger bears foolishly thought they could keep the balance of power, but outnumbered and outsmarted, many were killed, captured, and banished to the wild, or taken prisoner and brainwashed back to humans.
how is this not beargang v2.0
Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

I still can't see more than two of the skins
Van_Hell wrote:so was i will make die all the times bears want this sux.
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

Yes skins can be seen now.
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Smokey_ONeil wrote:I still can't see more than two of the skins
Edited.
BlackCop

Post by BlackCop »

Actually it's Northie Hooligans v 3.0
ken nomaro-leader of YAKUZIES- >>FIRST JAPANESE GANG IN SZRGTARP<<
level 1- wizard
level 01- wheelman>NASCAR SUCKS<
level 69- sex(thanks david webb)
level 4- rogue
level 20- turd(country western is rubbish)
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

/me eats a potato.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Johnny_Forelli

Post by Johnny_Forelli »

The 6th skin (Guy with the Tuxedo) is Mafia, Also guys this looks promising, Good Luck!
Bryan_Johnson

Post by Bryan_Johnson »

Sounds Pwnage, i would join but im fucked over with the server
Gaz_Hunter

Post by Gaz_Hunter »

oi i wanna join in too if you dont mind :neck:
( i was in beargang for about a week or 2 till it got deleted :suicide: )
Short_Fuze

Post by Short_Fuze »

Gaz_Hunter wrote:oi i wanna join in too if you dont mind :neck:
No sorry.
Rob wrote:
Edit- We can always give your ban to Short Fuze.
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Short_Fuze wrote:
No sorry.
Last edited by Bonus_ONeil on December 17th, 2008, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Short_Fuze wrote:
No sorry.
Any future Family members to even be considered will have to be Very special.
BuddyLee
Game Name(s): Buddy_Lee

Post by BuddyLee »

Your "HQ" is my house...
aka_killa wrote:Jon is mad because I changed his account p/w, Andy is mad cause he is a bitch and can't RP, Dom is mad?, Cody and Mitch are just "Jon jr's" and will do everything he says, BuddyLee is a part of this now?
April

Post by April »

BuddyLee wrote:Your "HQ" is my house...
piss off