Expanding to new cities.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Jak_Crimson
Game Name(s): Jak_Crimson

Expanding to new cities.

Post by Jak_Crimson »

It did not take me long at all to notice everyone is in Los Santos. And everything to make money is there as well. I think it would be cool to expand to Los Vanturas or however you spell it. The admins can put various mat pick-up's in places, and everything else.

And if you do, if it at all possible to make area 51 a gang hideout :psylon:
I aim to misbehave....
Gook_Johnson

Re: Expanding to new cities.

Post by Gook_Johnson »

No, this probably won't happen due to the effort involved in moving everybody's gang HQ's, getting all the locations for shit, and paying people their cash for their houses again. Especially now that people have payed millions to get housecars and such. Besides, the new points were JUST implemented.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

Gook_Johnson wrote:No, this probably won't happen due to the effort involved in moving everybody's gang HQ's, getting all the locations for shit, and paying people their cash for their houses again. Especially now that people have payed millions to get housecars and such. Besides, the new points were JUST implemented.
House cars transfer to new homes. And even IF we did move, SF has no real "hoods" for the street gangs, and the Grove Street Families would be tarnished because they wouldn't have a good HQ. On top of that, SF is small, and LV has no good hangouts, besides the strip.
Sacajawea
kinda dump

Post by Sacajawea »

I think the server will manage without nigger gangs.
Max Lion

Post by Max Lion »

Jak_Crimson wrote:And if you do, if it at all possible to make area 51 a gang hideout :psylon:
Area 69 is a prison, and IS the hangout for some people from time to time.
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

Sacajawea wrote:I think the server will manage without nigger gangs.
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
Cheech

Post by Cheech »

I'm pretty sure the suggestion was to expand not to move, so both city's could be used. I suppose you would have to move some things into LV or SF to get it populated or even having 2 fishing piers or 2 dropcars. *shrug*
DonPyro
Game Name(s): Mike_Snider

Post by DonPyro »

Sacajawea wrote:I think the server will manage without nigger gangs.
i hate you i realy do
Mike_Snider -lvl 14
Hot Rod III
Game Name(s): i drive a yellow car

Post by Hot Rod III »

Cheech wrote:I'm pretty sure the suggestion was to expand not to move, so both city's could be used. I suppose you would have to move some things into LV or SF to get it populated or even having 2 fishing piers or 2 dropcars. *shrug*
The idea of keeping things in one city is to keep it populatated and busy like a real GTA city. Making things broader and expanding it into new cities just diminishes player interaction.
Image Image Image
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

Everything will eventually be moved to San Fierro, but that's very long term. In my opinion, Los Santos is too big and SF would be a perfect environment
Image~
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

I reckon expanding isn't a good idea..as (said below [..or above]) you won't see any other players..which sometimes already is the case.
Also .. i've heard about the rumour that SZR will move to San Fierro? in my opinion: Great Idea! Something new! most of the servers are in Los Santos, and San Fierro is just perfect.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Deda_Yammine

Post by Deda_Yammine »

moving to san fierro would be really nice, but i think that leaving Los santos isnt the best choice because los santos i think is the one with more diversity, i would recommend like giving rewards to anyone who goes into San Fierro or las venturas
YA_MACHINES
Donut Chaser

Post by YA_MACHINES »

Jon Smith wrote:House cars transfer to new homes. And even IF we did move, SF has no real "hoods" for the street gangs, and the Grove Street Families would be tarnished because they wouldn't have a good HQ. On top of that, SF is small, and LV has no good hangouts, besides the strip.
This is both wrong and retarded the only reason the server doesn't move to sf is because the amazing amount of effort involved and the fact that ls is probably the best city because it isn't too flat like LV and its layout isn't a bunch of big straight lines like SF. Also by effort I mean moving thousands of coordinates manually.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

:effort: