The Cerberus Brothers(UPDATED)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kevin_Moretti

The Cerberus Brothers(UPDATED)

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

History:

It was one dark night, Ariel and Doc were fishing at the dock. While they were looking at the stars, a man came towards them. He was selling "heat", as he called it. It was a gun dealer. Ariel was curious, and the job seemed interesting. He asked a lot of questions about the business, and taught him some tricks like how to put some pieces together, how to use a gun and stuff like that. It seemed the perfect job for him. He was sick and tired of fishing, for a miserable amount of money. He drove with JV to the hoods in East Los Santos. They pulled over in willowfield, a hood full of black people. There was a girl there. They talked to her, she didn't look like a good girl. She was dirty, rude and swore a lot. She said only one thing: "Come with me".

Ariel followed her while Doc was sitting in the car. They reached a street in willowfield, there were a lot of people, all of them were black of course. We were standing there, in the middle of the crowd. She asked with a loud voice: "Who can supply this boy?". A lot of people turned looking at them, and someone walked towards and he asked with a low voice: "What chu' need? I got shotguns and glocks, give me the money and I'll bring the stuff". Ariel told him something and gave him some money. He drove away and got back after some minutes, with a black bag in his car. "That's the stuff" he said, "five glocks, and 500 bullets". Ariel took the bag, reached the car and drove off. Since that day, he dealed on the street, everywhere, especially crowded areas like near the Malls, stores. That life was dangerous but paid very well. He got into the business with Doc, and they earned some money from the dirty dealing. They also met a lot of interesting people. One day, Ariel was driving around with his van and stopped at a gas station. A man, stopped his patterned Jester near the van. Arieltried to sell him some stuff, he bought a glock for a bunch of dollars. They introduced themselves and got to know each other. They quickly became friends, hanging around and driving the jester. One day, double S met one of his friends at the gas station in idlewood. He was bald, almost no hair on his head, and he looked asian. The three guys drove around together, having fun, doing robberies and stuff like that. Ariel and AG became close friends and so did Doc who met AG some days later. That's when the Cerberus Brothers Family was born. It was just a bunch of friends, but full of hopes and faith. They decided to work hard and found a family, a community where everyone helps and respect each other.

Since that moment, the family got bigger, they bought a house in East Beach , which became their HQ. They quickly gained some influence and power on the territory nearby. They met other people, other families and started doing business with them. The suddenly got bigger than expected, and a new house was needed. So they moved to temple, in a larger house which is still today, their main operative base.

The Cerberus Brothers Family has been recently founded in Los Santos by three men known as the 3 Dog Heads. They quickly gained some influence on the territory and set up their HQ in east beach.
Once they got a stable outpost the family made a quick progress and finally improved their income from weapons dealing and other illegal activities. They found new friends, a gang of black men and formed an alliance with them. Since that, the business has been going pretty well for the Cerberus family because the black men often bought some stuff to fight their own wars.

However , since the family was getting bigger than expected, a new HQ was necessary, so they moved the HQ to temple, which is still today, their main operative base.

Why:
The first reason is because I like to play in your server a lot. I want to create this gang to run with my friends and take points, to have some action and of course some fun. I'm lvl5 now and, I can get money easy to support all the gang. Also Doc is lvl8 , we are enough good to run this gang and our members are also good enough. I hope you will accept us and script for me and the guys a gang. We want to be official...And we hope to be the best Brotherhood in the server

Skins:

Ranks:
6-Boss
5-Underboss
4-Top Member
3- Member
2-Outsider
1-Associate

Members:
Ariel_Moretti
Doc_Corona
Juan_Riquelme
Carlos_Pavon
Micheal_Jackson
Luis_Miguel
Paris_Hilton

Color Wanted: Bright Orange

Rules:
1-RESPECT all server and family rules.
2-Don't DM no one for no reason.
3-Roleplay your best.
4-Do what a rank 5-6 tell you to do.
5-If a police officer pull you over, pull over it.
((If you want to apply for the Brotherhood send me a PM))
Last edited by Kevin_Moretti on January 14th, 2009, 6:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Mick_Jones

Re: The Cerberus Brothers

Post by Mick_Jones »

You just showed interest in joining my gang today. Also, you lied and told me you weren't Frank Moretti, after I said he was a tremendous moron you said "Oh, I just know him."
Caleb_Williams wrote:Ok all i was trying to say was we could all do a little better job rping and im not the one with jizz all over my face.
Darren_cilia

Post by Darren_cilia »

The skin with gray clothes that looks like a mechanic is taken by Road Kings, please change/remove it
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

The last skin, the woman skin, is taken by the police. If it is used, from experience, they will arrest you for impersonating an officer, and then bug you to change it.
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

Mick_Jones I'm sorry If I said I was not Frank, if you can forgive me is great.........and Ill make the skins corrections......I hope to get accepted....UPDATED
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

Now that female skin is one of Mag C's.
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

Ill change it
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

UPDATED.........................waiting for answer.
Robinson_Sparis
Game Name(s): Robinson_Hunter

Post by Robinson_Sparis »

Kevin_Moretti wrote: Why:
The first reason is because I like to play in your server a lot, I have friends here and I want to show up my roleplay and my in game skills. I want to create this gang to run with my friends and take points, to have some action and of course some fun. Im 5lvl now and I can work hard and make it, I can get money easy to support all the gang. Also Doc is 8lvl , we are enough good to run this gang and our members are also good enough. I hope you will accept us and script for me and the guys a gang, we are active members. We want to be official...
I am sure you did a copy/paste of my old application and you just changed the names... right? :)
Anyway and by the way nice story.
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

I didn't know you had one....I just made it up my self, And thanks
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Robinson_Sparis wrote:
Kevin_Moretti wrote: Why:
The first reason is because I like to play in your server a lot, I have friends here and I want to show up my roleplay and my in game skills. I want to create this gang to run with my friends and take points, to have some action and of course some fun. Im 5lvl now and I can work hard and make it, I can get money easy to support all the gang. Also Doc is 8lvl , we are enough good to run this gang and our members are also good enough. I hope you will accept us and script for me and the guys a gang, we are active members. We want to be official...
I am sure you did a copy/paste of my old application and you just changed the names... right? :)
Anyway and by the way nice story.
Indeed Rob...That he did...
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

Sorry That I forgot to put the HQ we desire. If you can we would use the Old Mat Pickup. I now its near Pirates but we will try to have peace there. And if we get accepted we would like to have savanna or Sentinel.
Attachments
Our HQ zone
Our HQ zone
Los-Santos.png.jpg (40.65 KiB) Viewed 5726 times
Darren_cilia

Post by Darren_cilia »

Kevin_Moretti wrote:.....we would like to have savanna or Sentinel.
If you get accepted (doubt it), you wont have gang car spawns right away.
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

Darren_cilia wrote:
Kevin_Moretti wrote:.....we would like to have savanna or Sentinel.
If you get accepted (doubt it), you wont have gang car spawns right away.
OK...Thanks for Info.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

well, my family isnt accepted yet but the cubans are taked by me.
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

What?
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

the 2 and 3 skin in list.
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

If I get accepted, I hope we do, the skins will be for our Brotherhood.
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Then good luck my friend.
Ofcourse you have right, but those are only skins what may be good for us:(
Okey, anyway good luck, hopefully you gus get accepted.
stewie

Post by stewie »

I dont want to be horrible but. You have made so many gang applications what makes you think this will get accepted
Big_Jay Leader of Mayhem Cartel Level 23

Steven Freeman- Senior Officer Of LSPD level 12
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

Nothing...anyways if I don't get accepted Ill quit posting for a month or so. And if I get accepted Ill quit posting for ever
Mick_Jones

Post by Mick_Jones »

Kevin_Moretti wrote:Nothing...anyways if I don't get accepted Ill quit posting for a month or so. And if I get accepted Ill quit posting for ever
Both of these statements are rather silly.
Caleb_Williams wrote:Ok all i was trying to say was we could all do a little better job rping and im not the one with jizz all over my face.
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

I know
Jai_Mcmannus

Post by Jai_Mcmannus »

GTFO MY SIG :madprops: :madprops:
Jose Ramirez

Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Jajaja........I gave the link to him...
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow