Taxi & Limousine Comission

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Banjo

Taxi & Limousine Comission

Post by Banjo »

Hello Hello!

Who doesn't know it? You crash your car on your way to San Fierro, on the middle of the highway..and no car in sight!
Pretty damn annoying, huh?
Now, i'd suggest to make the "TAXI JOB" a normal job, like Wheelman and Mercenary etc. I know, there's already a taxi service, but in my experience..hardly ever anybody on duty! (except for when the Salmon is there!) Or how about a Bus service? There's one other server i know, that has it..works pretty fine in my opinion!

Details for Taxi:
- to call a taxi /service taxi (is good) or /taxi
-> when you call a taxi, your position will be marked (in whatever colour) for the taxi drivers ONLY, and they'll have to search for your location or call you for an exact location. Every taxi gets to see this, so every taxi driver, drives, there, which increases competition.
- make it a normal job, that everybody can get (like drugdealing or armsdealing)
- "force" the taxi drivers to drive properly
- As Taxi cars, one could use a Limousine, Cabbie, Burrito, Taxi. Like at the moment.
- Make the taxi's affordable.. ($10 / 20 seconds) or so..
- Create Taxi Stands (examples: Bank, LSPD, Newbie-Spawn-Point or Unity Station etc.)

Details for Bus Service:
- Create Routes (that have to be followed by the busdriver)
- Make it affordable, $5 per entry (or so .. )
- Create Bus Stops (examples: LSPD, Bank, Airport)
- However for bus services .. i would prefer if the drivers would have to be recruited..however i wouldnt be so picky and take anyone that can drive a bus in a RP way.

Thanks for reading, hope you like my idea !

*if it's been posted already, please move it ..*
Lil_Poop
Game Name(s): Lil_Poot

Re: Taxi & Limousine Comission

Post by Lil_Poop »

Not to shabby :neck:
Akimoto Shun
Game Name(s): Akimoto_Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

you are dumb, taxi is already implicated.
Domiano Lombardi: Sicilian Security Firm
Saverio Lombardi: LSPD SWAT Officer
Patrick Finnigan: LSGH Paramedic
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Akimoto Shun wrote:you are dumb, taxi is already implicated.
I reckon you're the dumb one here, because if you've read (and understood) the whole thing, you wouldnt say that.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Taxi drivers are only admins i think...But my opinion is that Taj must hire some taxi drivers,not newbies maybe players with expirience here with a new alt..I son't know but i think we need some taxi drivers..
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Ando

Post by Ando »

there would be lots of taxis if people werent goddamn retarded
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Fuji_Kaito

Post by Fuji_Kaito »

Taxis aren't all admins.
[18:40] AdmWarning: [21]Fuji_Kaito 280722 mph <-- FakeSZR was fun!
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Anyway the basic idea is a good taxi service, that is frequent and affordable.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
TheKeg

Post by TheKeg »

It would be nice if there were more taxi drivers. I'll be on and try calling for a taxi and no taxi driver in sight. You make a great point Sylvia_Fine.
Deda_Yammine

Post by Deda_Yammine »

i guess in my opinion that the main problem is that people can get cars for free, i mean you go into the PD and you find like 4 cars, you go next to the bank another 15 cars, i believe that if cars where only available for people who actually buys them, then the whole public transport would work great, because people without car wouldnt find any free car and they would have to buy a house or to get a cab.

hope you like it
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Deda_Yammine wrote:i guess in my opinion that the main problem is that people can get cars for free, i mean you go into the PD and you find like 4 cars, you go next to the bank another 15 cars, i believe that if cars where only available for people who actually buys them, then the whole public transport would work great, because people without car wouldnt find any free car and they would have to buy a house or to get a cab.

hope you like it
And then all the taxi drivers will make crazy money...No that is not a good idea..Also i think they an set up a taxi faction,or something like that..I don't know..
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Deda_Yammine wrote:i guess in my opinion that the main problem is that people can get cars for free, i mean you go into the PD and you find like 4 cars, you go next to the bank another 15 cars, i believe that if cars where only available for people who actually buys them, then the whole public transport would work great, because people without car wouldnt find any free car and they would have to buy a house or to get a cab.

hope you like it
At the current situation you cant even call a cab .. so even if the cars were gone, public transport, at its current stage wouldnt work, because there isnt any.
i get what you mean tho
Kitty_Mason wrote:
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

you can call a cab. i've gotten rides all the way across los santos from salmon before, and he was very prompt, didn't even stop to chainsaw people.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Zink
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Aoi_Rikuto

Post by Zink »

I have noticed that in Valhalla the taxis aren't the best job or the worst job. They seem to make decent money. Valhalla is way too rpey so idk.
Aoi Rikuto
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

i lov riding with taj
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Davy

Post by Davy »