Animations

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
James_Walker

Animations

Post by James_Walker »

This would be a side thing, but maybe some more animations, like a gangsta walk animation or a gang sign animation. I've seen this shit in other servers, would be cool for the RP in bat fights or /me throws up a G and stacks Grove, or somethin like that. And the Gwalk shit, daaammnnnn that would be a good add on to shit.
fassineh_conde
Game Name(s): Roy_Williams

Re: Animations

Post by fassineh_conde »

That would be dope, I'm tired of doing /me Throw's up 36th street, then /fucku lol
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

I was playing single player today and i realised that there is so many animations. Some of them would really increase roleplay. I would love if we had more animations.
TatsuyaNakajima
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

This would be something good to see, and your right, there are so many animations out there. The question is, which ones would run smoothly on SAMP or will they all work.

Good Suggestion Walker

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Jezza
Game Name(s): Jane_Parker

Post by Jezza »

more animations would be great, i was on this official server and it had loads such as, /lean and the player would be sitting on a seat with there legs up on the couch and other stuff
David_York

Post by David_York »

There's a few hundred animations. Have fun.
Ashley_Averitt
Game Name(s): Ashley_Zi

Post by Ashley_Averitt »

yeah ive seen on some server there is /walk 1-15, pretty nice.. and different smoking poses instead of leaning on a car/wall lol
IGN: Ashley_Zi = Yesterdays_News = Tomorrows_News.
Character Lv: 12.
Car: Hotring Racer C.
House: Lv 9.

Lv 5 Drug Dealer.
Lv 5 Arms Dealer.
Lv 5 Fishing.
Lv 5 Car Jack.
Lv 5 Merch.
Lv 3 Secks.
Lv 1 Everything Else.

Limegreen

Post by Limegreen »

Well, like they say, there are hundreds of animations,
i think its a great idea to get some more animations,
but only the ones that really add something to the roleplaying situations that are around SZR ..
i like the idea's of the walks.
but it shouldnt include the running ones, else you got unlimited stamina..

anyway, there is a server which has, /chat standard if you type something in IC chat.
i think that would be really cool too, but also this shouldnt include /b /o /f /g and all different channels.

James, really its a good idea, but who is going to test animations?
thats the main problem we have now
--- --- ---
level 11: Loyd_black
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

Have a look on youtube for some examples of the animations, im pretty sure there used to be a video in this thread before the whole forums cock-up. That way people can list the animations they'd like to see put in, rather that just saying 'yay give us hundreds', as a big portion of them are shit or useless.

Just search for something like 'all samp animations', i've had a look myself but i can't find the video that was originally in here and it was the best in my opinion.
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Nice idea to have more animations, but except for a few established players nobody could be fucked to integrate these animations into their RP.
Hardly anybody RP's on SZR anyway [except for again, a few established players], let's face it, SZR:GTA = DM 24/7, sadly.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Banjo wrote:Nice idea to have more animations, but except for a few established players nobody could be fucked to integrate these animations into their RP.
Hardly anybody RP's on SZR anyway [except for again, a few established players], let's face it, SZR:GTA = DM 24/7, sadly.
you sound bitter about something, I know lots of gangs and players that love to rp. adding animations would only encourage it further.
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Montel_Chilliams wrote:
Banjo wrote:Nice idea to have more animations, but except for a few established players nobody could be fucked to integrate these animations into their RP.
you sound bitter about something, I know lots of gangs and players that love to rp. adding animations would only encourage it further.
Comes from the person that once randomly walked up to News HQ and shot down a newsreporter.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Banjo wrote:
Montel_Chilliams wrote:
Comes from the person that once randomly walked up to News HQ and shot down a newsreporter.
No idea where this came from. Way off topic.
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Animations are great ,problem is 95% can be used to exploit, i see players hotkey spam /drink whiskey till they are drunk from no to full health, then when they go into drunk ani, they hotkey spam /lay to break out and keep shooting.

Thats just one example of the many filthy tricks out there,involveing anis.
Kaze
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kaze »

So you are saying more animations equals more eploiting? That's really dumb. If someone is going to exploit them it doesn't matter how many there are.
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

James Walker, this was your idea, how about you decide what animations you would like to have in SZR?
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Kaze wrote:So you are saying more animations equals more eploiting?
No you said that.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

It doesnt make sence, if they want exploit, then they can do this aswell with dance and so one.
James_Walker

Post by James_Walker »

I posted this in January. However, more animations would be nice. There's a lot of animations to use with when you're doing a /me command. To respond to Banjo's request, I would prefer a /gwalk, (walking like a str8 pimp) /gsign, (throwin up your crew)and /dap (dappin. props) type animation.
Aaron_Yates

Post by Aaron_Yates »

Kinda bumping, but IVe seen plenty of two person anis, which could def. Increase to, like handshake, where the other person accepts.
fuk u nd ur shit
i vote oh bam uh
an true american hero