Garbage Collection

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Robert_Boyer
Game Name(s): Robert_Boyer

Garbage Collection

Post by Robert_Boyer »

As some of you know, I strongly support the idea of adding regular non-criminal jobs for people who roleplay normal (kinda normal) law abidding citizens. Here is another job idea I'd like to inject:

Garbage Collector

Basically, this job would work similar to fishing. The player would be required to drive the trash truck vehicle, to various hot spots (Dumpsters) and type /collectg, which would then be added to a to que simliar to the fish que. Which you'll be able to view via /garbage. It will bring up the quantity of bags you've collected, it would be maxed out at 5 - 6 like the amount of fish you can catch at a time. Once you've met your quota, you would then drive your truck back to the dump and type /disposeg. You'd then collect your commission for completing the job, and then you would not be able to collect garbage again for 20 - 30 minutes.

One Man's trash is another man's treasure:
Just like fishing you'll occasionally pull out some odd things from the dumpster, some of which could be useful. Such as money bags, maybe a disposed SDPistol, a bag of pot.
13:25 Robert_Boyer Cas .. the story won't turn into Rho sex fanfic, but I'll start a seperate story just for you.. with that in mind.
13:26 *** brains joined #szrgta
Raskolnikov

Re: Garbage Collection

Post by Raskolnikov »

I like this idea but I don't remeber there being a dedicated dump in the game, if there is one where is it and if there isnt one where would you purpose the dump be? Also would this only work if you were driving the garbage truck or can any car be used?
[23:09:07] <Raskolnikov> I dunno what percentage of the UK do the Irish make up
[23:09:17] <Jerod_Jackal> The drunk percentage.
Robert_Boyer
Game Name(s): Robert_Boyer

Re: Garbage Collection

Post by Robert_Boyer »

It would only work using the garbage truck, and there is a dump near the pier I believe.
13:25 Robert_Boyer Cas .. the story won't turn into Rho sex fanfic, but I'll start a seperate story just for you.. with that in mind.
13:26 *** brains joined #szrgta