Youtube Video: show
Andriy_Kovalenko
Donut Chaser

Erik Kovalenko

Post by Andriy_Kovalenko »

In-character information:
Character name: Erik Kovalenko
Date of birth: 1960/08/12
Education: The local high school in Kiev. I do not posess the same education as my brother Andriy, but I believe I've got enough intelligence to pass a taxi application.
Style: I'm pretty calm, and friendly. Can't think of a situation where I would get really mad.
Height: 1,9 m
Weight: 90 kg
Bench press: I didn't try for quite some time, so I don't know.
Gold: If you mean howmuch money I have, well.. I came to the States to follow the American dream, like my brother Andriy did. I don't really have much, just a few thousand dollars on my bank account, to rent an apartment and a car.

I didn't take the exam in America yet, however, I did one in Kiev! Here are the results:
Taxi exam scores-
Written: 3500
Oral: 3900
Driving: 81

That's 7481.

Why you feel you will be an asset to the Taxi faction: I don't know. I guess you could use another ridicolously under-paid driver, who'll work all day to earn some cash. Financially, that's an asset!

Out-of-character information:
Previous characters/alternate accounts: Andriy Kovalenko, Hugh Marshall
Roleplay skill level: Pretty good, I believe.
Timezone: GMT +1
Time spent in-game daily: 1-2-3 hours a day.

Comments: Every other applicant fails for not reading this:
SALMON wrote:TIP NUMBER 1: DONT BE AN UNFUNNY TRYHARD COPYCAT FAGGOT
TIP NUMBER 2: THERE ISNT A TIP NUMBER 2
I followed the guidelines.
Andriy Kovalenko - Detective
Hugh Marshall - Nigger
Josh_Martinez wrote:Family name Estonian gangsterz
<Joe_Goebbles> no 42K-itty mason best size. she has a part time job demolishing buildings
SonOfDonkeyman

Re: Erik Kovalenko

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

yes, instead of being unfunny because you try hard you are unfunny because you are serious and try hard
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Andriy_Kovalenko
Donut Chaser

SonOfDonkeyman wrote:yes, instead of being unfunny because you try hard you are unfunny because you are serious and try hard
This.

Edit:

After reading your app:
SonOfDonkeyman wrote:being unfunny because you try hard
I was curious what you'd say to a serious application, but looks like everyone hopes to get accepted with an "i came to amerikka kent speeak gud englihs but i hev funeh accent and try 2 b lik taj salmonoskij teh driver frum poland" application.

So, yes. My goal was to write a totally serious application.
Andriy_Kovalenko wrote:I was curious what you'd say to a serious application
Hugh Marshall - Nigger
<Joe_Goebbles> no 42K-itty mason best size. she has a part time job demolishing buildings
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

taxi is a comedy faction though, why would you be serious?? it's like going to a chinese restaurant and asking for a cheeseburger and fries.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Andriy_Kovalenko
Donut Chaser

SonOfDonkeyman wrote:taxi is a comedy faction though, why would you be serious?? it's like going to a chinese restaurant and asking for a cheeseburger and fries.
Because your "comedy" isn't funny at all. And all I can say, again:
Andriy_Kovalenko wrote:I was curious what you'd say to a serious application
Edit: Actually, your application isn't that bad at all. It's better than the other guys trying too hard. So, exclude yourself from the list who're unfunny.
Hugh Marshall - Nigger
Ando

Post by Ando »

step 1 pretend like u shouldnt stfu
step 2 quit pretendin
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server