Re: O'Neil Homeless Shelter(Homeless)

Post by Jon Smith »

heh
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

THX FOR THE SUPPORT BRO
:ftbrg:
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

np mane
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

no beargangs allowed
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

Juke wrote:no beargangs allowed
Most of Beargang quit and this faction wouldn't have accepted most of the other half; obviously it'd be very different from what Turdgang/Beargang was only because i'd be running it. The reason for me originally not wanting to lead was the thankless amount of effort and time it requires to do such a thing, now with everyone gone I did not want to see this fun concept I had put effort into die.

And although near everyone from Beargang has quit SZR to never play again, this faction retains a name on a black list because you don't like the people who inspired it.

I was going to intend to pull membership from people who i've played with over my year here, and change the name to O'Neil Memorial Homeless Shelter. Along with hosting a number of events in the fashion that I had done when I managed Yakuza, I would've done as I always did what I could to keep people from being unhappy here and make something fun for everyone to encounter and not just for the people in it.

I don't play much now, though, and creating a faction would've been the last thing I wanted to do here; but for those who remember the Teahouses daily events should remember that everyone had a great deal of fun participating in them, and I wanted to do that one more time with this fun gimmick.

But whatever, Juke, you want people to roleplay but you don't want a leader who always encouraged people to do it to lead because he created the concept for a gang you didn't like, which in nature was designed to make it roleplay more in the first place.
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

b-b-b-beargang
drewdogg

Post by drewdogg »

Admiral_Ackbar wrote:b-b-b-beargang
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

I can't edit the members because I don't remember my password on BlackCop, but I wouldn't put one anyway because I don't know who all was purged, who no longer plays, and i'm not going to dedicate anyone into a theme that might never be made.

If I got any notice I would have enough members deriving from all experience groups and factions, not simply Beargang.
I doubt you'll even care but i'll leave this going indefinitely because I could do it well and keeping my hopes set on this means i'll have less reason to dedicate my time into a game when my efforts won't meet some illogical standard, just like every other application right now.
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

smo_o

Post by smo_o »

it really hurts seeing you so upset mrado ;[
kio wrote:anyone can own 3v1 or 5v1 or 10v1 with death match fighting style and using glitches
ImageImage
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

Mrado wrote:Image
That's funny because Mrado is dead since you got fired, you wouldn't even log in for fear of us.

Wah wah, I got fired so i'm gonna hide, attack from the forums.
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Admiral_Ackbar wrote:
Mrado wrote:Image
That's funny because Mrado is dead since you got fired, you wouldn't even log in for fear of us.

Wah wah, I got fired so i'm SHIT and i'm also gonna hide, attack from the USELESS forums.
it's funny that you think people other then you take this game that seriously
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

Says the guy who made such an effort to not log in as himself for fear of getting killed in a video game because he lost all of his e-thority.

If there's a screenshot of civilian Mrado from the time he got fired to Turdgang getting disbanded then i'll believe that he 'didn't care.'
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

Look at me I can post a picture of a baby

Mrado be hidin' because he'll get killed a million times by everyone in the server if he doesn't have powers he can abuse(but he doesn't take it seriously guys don't forget)
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Admiral_Ackbar wrote:Says the USELESS guy who made such an effort to not log in as himself for fear of getting killed in a video game because he lost all of his RETARDED e-thority.

If there's a screenshot of civilian Mrado from the USELESS time he got fired to Turdgang getting disbanded then i'll believe that he 'didn't care.'
I quit because i lost interest after getting fired. If i was worried about your nerdrage i would have just played on an alt, obviously
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

For da baby
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

lol this thrd
L
A
T
E
R
S
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

About time for this guy to show up
smo_o

Post by smo_o »

Mrado wrote: I quit because i lost interest after getting fired. If i was worried about your STUPID FAT nerdrage i would have just played on an alt, obviously
lost interest because you couldnt flex e-thority on e-pplz aka rushtaze a nub to get yer warmnfuzzys over griefing someone in a video game you supposedly give no fucks about

right?
kio wrote:anyone can own 3v1 or 5v1 or 10v1 with death match fighting style and using glitches
ImageImage
Jesse Munsiee

Post by Jesse Munsiee »

Admiral_Ackbar wrote:Look at me I can post a picture of a baby

Mrado be hidin' because he'll get killed a million times by everyone in the server if he doesn't have powers he can abuse(but he doesn't take it seriously guys don't forget)
that is not a baby that's your mom she has a hairy lip too too mother fucker! :smug:
8:55] Јөє Сяσш: my 3 favorite sports on SZR
[18:55] Јөє Сяσш: 1:killing turds (or being killed by em :))
[18:55] Јөє Сяσш: 2:Killing communists! (like giorgio :P)
[18:55] Јөє Сяσш: 3:Crushing ponies and kitties :P