Big_Boe_Bizzle banned - [for being black]

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Boe

Big_Boe_Bizzle banned - [for being black]

Post by Boe »

This silver Leo guy locked my unban app again.. this guy is fucking crazy and I'm sure the other admins see that he wants me gone from the server, other admins obviously want me to play or don't care that I'm around because every time he banneds me i come right back. isn't that a clue to u silver? Maybe u should fuck off because u don't know roleplay from your mothers cunt or what ever. so fuck u and how about u fuck off forever and fuck off my app. every time silver Leo is behind me being banned u other admins don't see that? Understand that this guy picks on me and banneds me for the dumbest shit because he don't like me or maybe he don't like black people or somethin. why is it that silver Leo is the only admin that don't want me around? Think about it
Anthony_Buoni

Re: Big_Boe_Bizzle banned 1/25/2012

Post by Anthony_Buoni »

I bet you will stay banned for admin abuse.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Big_Boe_Bizzle banned 1/25/2012

Post by Silver_Leo »

twice you were told not to insult admins

this is the third time

ps: i hate black people
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Big_Boe_Bizzle banned - [for being black]

Post by mkrtich »

Boe wrote:This silver Leo guy locked my unban app again.. this guy is fucking crazy and I'm sure the other admins see that he wants me gone from the server, other admins obviously want me to play or don't care that I'm around because every time he banneds me i come right back. isn't that a clue to u silver? Maybe u should fuck off because u don't know roleplay from your mothers cunt or what ever. so fuck u and how about u fuck off forever and fuck off my app. every time silver Leo is behind me being banned u other admins don't see that? Understand that this guy picks on me and banneds me for the dumbest shit because he don't like me or maybe he don't like black people or somethin. why is it that silver Leo is the only admin that don't want me around? Think about it
Yeah man, he warned you for breaking a rule because he's a racist. Congratulations, Boe. I didn't have a problem with you being around before, but this great post has converted me to not wanting you around at all. You're done, you fucking baby.