Moderator: SALMON

Forum rules
Youtube Video: show
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Doctor_Bombay taxi application

Post by Panzerfaust »

In-character information:
Character name: Doctor_Bombay (My nickname, since I spent a short time as an unlicensed abortionist in Bombay. It is easier to pronounce than my real name so I use it in America.)
Date of birth: October 12th, 1975
Education: I was the most educated man in my village, graduating from elementary school with full honors. I learned English from mail-order classes once I moved to Calcutta, and learned the language well after a few years.
Style: The most direct route is always the fastest. ALWAYS.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 195 pounds
Bench press: Eight cinderblocks on a metal rod behind Uncle Gandij's shack. I almost made nine but the rod broke.
Gold: What do you think I am, some kind of millionaire?

Taxi exam scores-
Written: 3 (Examiner's note: I question whether or not he could even see the page, as even his name was barely legible.)
Oral: 96 (Examiner's note: Though his accent is thick, his English is near-flawless.)
Driving: 0 (Examiner's note: He managed to run me over twice before I even got in the car. He then crashed into a van on the way to the hospital, totalling the examination vehicle.)

Why you feel you will be an asset to the Taxi faction: I have much experience as a taxi driver in Calcutta, even though my eyes are not as good as they used to be. My doctor says I am legally blind, but I think he is lying because I can still see blurry outlines. I do not know a blind man who can see a blurry outline, good sir! I am also skilled in high-speed driving, thanks to a few police pursuits through cramped slums in my home country. The fact that I was such a safe driver without a license should have impressed them, I say! Finally, I am very skilled in automobile repair, even on a small budget. My taxi lasted ten years without going to the shop once, though there were a few minor explosions here and there, plus that one time I used chicken intestine for the fuel line. Never again.

Out-of-character information:
Previous characters/alternate accounts: Chuck_Baker, Marcus_Denroy
Roleplay skill level: 420
Timezone: GMT-5
Time spent in-game daily: 2-5 hours, usually
Youtube Video: show
Davy

Re: Doctor_Bombay taxi application

Post by Davy »

The song is sticky! I'ma download.
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Doctor_Bombay taxi application

Post by David_Lewis »

Cala cala cuta cuta ayo ayyyyo is going to hotkeyed. Definitely.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ