La Trece Locotes

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Akimoto Shun
Game Name(s): Akimoto_Shun

La Trece Locotes

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Gang Name: La Trece Locotes ((La Trece for short))
Gang Description: ((Background:)) We're from Veracruz, Mexico. More specific, Boca del Rio. While living there we would deal weapons of all sorts, and we'd distribute Crack Cocaine and Marijuana. We're a fairly big gang, we sport the cyan bandannas around our heads. That way we can recognize each other, rival gangs include La Raza, Los Cholos and Varrio Los Aztecas. Most of the gang moved to Los Santos, California, to start over, and to get money to support our families, we're all legal citizens, no worries there. We will compete with the highest of gangs, en la sangre, la sangre a cabo(Blood in, blood out).

The leader Carlito Martinez was a Lieutenant when the leader decided to stay in Veracruz, so Carlito took all the men willing enough to get passports, and they headed for Los Santos. There they settled in a small house on the beach, where they've been living and collecting money, attempting to buy a place of residence for all the members to live, if they feel, with no rent what so ever. So, if you see a man, in a white colored long sleeve shirt, and gold chain, you may ask him to join.

Why?: I should be the leader because I am a dedicated roleplayer, and I've taken 3 years of Spanish in school. I think I am well equipped enough to lead this gang, I am level 3 character wise, level 3 arms dealer, and level 3 drug dealer. I am going to make this kind of a roleplay strict gang, but I will still give newbies a chance to prove themselves in the gang. I will give them a 1 week period of time to work on their roleplay, if they can't work it out, then they will be kicked for a bit, they can come back, if they prove to me or my LT's they can RP, I will let them have another week, again if they don't prove themselves they will get booted, this time for good. Also I've done various RP gangs, like El Cartel de la Costa Pacifica which I thought was fun, therefore I want to teach newbies how to have fun with Roleplay.

Ranks ((These don't have to be coded into our gang, just for RP purposes))
Jefe - Boss
Veterano - Lieutenant
Capotaste - Officer
Soldado - Soldier
Recluta - Recruit
Outsider - Associate

Members

In game name/forum name

Carlito_Martinez/Akimoto Shun
Hugo_Morales/Taka_Sato
Raul_Castillo/stewie
Carlos_Oliveira/Carlos_Oliveira
Fernando_Diaz/None I dont think
Diego_Valdez/Chris_Jericho

Desired HQ
Well I really don't want the Azteca HQ, because of the faggots that would snipe us from that roof across the road, but if there is nothing else I can take it.

Desired Skins
It would be cool if we could install these packs for the skins, but if not that's fine anyway, the Azteca skins are in the .gif along with the modded ones.

Azteca roleplay video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7Kxxw3SdM
Last edited by Akimoto Shun on August 26th, 2008, 7:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Domiano Lombardi: Sicilian Security Firm
Saverio Lombardi: LSPD SWAT Officer
Patrick Finnigan: LSGH Paramedic
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Re: La Trece Locotes

Post by Mrado »

Why are you using pictures/videos from other servers?
I've taken 3 years of Spanish in school.
:cripes:
Akimoto Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

I found it on google. And the video was added here by Mickey ONeil.
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Jeffu_Koiso
Carlos_Oliveira

Post by Carlos_Oliveira »

Hope this request get accepted.
Can't wait :neck:
Akimoto Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

SZRis4F4GSlykYOU wrote:Akimoto is a douchebag! Blow your Nose, fucking asian motherfucking piece of shit cocksucker. SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!v
Im white yo.
Jerob

Post by Jerob »

So he's going to be an LT of the homless, a PD officer, and lead his own gang? Wasn't this cat an LT of the Yaks and an LT of the mafia at the same time? Shit...we have a maverick on our hands.
Akimoto Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Jerob wrote:So he's going to be an LT of the homless, a PD officer, and lead his own gang? Wasn't this cat an LT of the Yaks and an LT of the mafia at the same time? Shit...we have a maverick on our hands.
I quit mafia, and don't play on yakuza.
Taka_Sato

Post by Taka_Sato »

Akimoto is a jerk
Ray_Foxx

Post by Ray_Foxx »

I agree. Akimoto used to be a cool guy, but then as soon as he got Lt leadership of the yaks, and he got his 10mil, then he became an asshole.

He let the power go to his head, basically you give aki a bit of rope, he takes the whole fuckin thing.
Anthony Martinez

when your not used to power you do kind of become a jerk
Jeffu_Koiso
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Ray_Foxx wrote:I agree. Akimoto used to be a cool guy, but then as soon as he got Lt leadership of the yaks, and he got his 10mil, then he became an asshole.
Who gave him 10mil?
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Mrado wrote:
Ray_Foxx wrote:I agree. Akimoto used to be a cool guy, but then as soon as he got Lt leadership of the yaks, and he got his 10mil, then he became an asshole.
Who gave him 10mil?
ken
Anthony Martinez

he got 10 million for being a lt
Jeffu_Koiso
Akimoto Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Haha wow, I've never had 10mil, the most I had was 5mil then I wasted a mil on hits on the Gordons when they were playing.

BTW: This was before the wipe.
Akimoto Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

He let the power go to his head, basically you give aki a bit of rope, he takes the whole fuckin thing.
Oh and shut up Weegie.
Taka_Sato

Post by Taka_Sato »

Haha the jerk thing was a joke, he wanted me to comment the gang app so I did.
Suzuki_Minoru
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Suzuki_Minoru »

How many gangs do you need to be apart of akimoto?
(( Only Kaze and I were given 10mil by ken for being Lt's after he got banned for 1,000 hours ))
"Capitalization is the difference between helping your uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack-off a horse."
Akimoto Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Suzuki_Minoru wrote:How many gangs do you need to be apart of akimoto?
(( Only Kaze and I were given 10mil by ken for being Lt's after he got banned for 1,000 hours ))
Im only apart of the ones listed in my signature.
Akimoto Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Updated as of August 26th.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

fuck da skin packs
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Same as drew. You can have 'a gang', just not with these skins.
Akimoto Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Ok, here's the skins then

Associate/Recruit:

ID 30

Soldier:

ID 48

Officer:

ID 47

Lieutenant:

ID 184

Boss:

ID 223
MoMurderah

Post by MoMurderah »

Damn Aki! This seems like a good gang; even if you did "borrow" parts of it,anyway this is cool I'd like to be a part of it
Danger

Post by Danger »

i might be part of it if it's okay with you Aki